Florida Mmj Bad??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by canezcrazy96, May 8, 2014.

1. OP stfu and pay attention in class.  seems like you're too narrow minded and naive.  Gtfoutta here

2. No, Florida MMJ good.

Yes the lack of home grows sucks major ass, but apart from that hiccup, the system they are trying to implement is on par with Cali's as far as accessibility is concerned.

Give it a few years and the ammendment will be ammended to allow home grows.

3. Wait so will it be like NJ and be only for those who are terminally ill aka virtually impossible to get prescribed or more laid back like calis mmj?

4. #24 LuxTenebris, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    The accesibility is in the wording.

Bla bla bla predefined conditions, or for any condition your doctor feels is appropriate.

And unlike every state except cali and Mass, there is no state board to approve conditions, so if your doc reccomends it, you are golden.

So yea, Florida is basically gonna be Cali just without homegrows (for now) if it passes.

5. Wow interesting..

But will florida be doctors be as lax and calis?  Lets hope so

6. considering floridas pill mill reputation, I think theyre eager to do whatever their patients will slip 'em a little extra for.

May not be a perfect system, but if Florida becomes the East Coast Cali, I can live with that

7. Good point. I'm moving to FL...if things go as planned lol

8. Very good post!

9. Trust me, this MMJ bill for my state, florida, will be EXTREMELY restricted and controlled. The bill is going to be dog shit. It's most likely gonna end up like this. Only high CBD oils can be used for patients with life threatening diseases only. Honestly, big pharma is going to play a HUGE part when it comes to making this law. :(

10. There's no way in my mind that I could allow my 12 year old to physically "smoke" any herb,tobbacco,or any other toxic smoke.there are many ways to administer THC or CBD.But the day its acceptable for children to self medicate using cannabis,is the day I turn in my license.some of us don't have a choice.its a little quality of life topic that needs no disscussion.without cannabis I would need to take a lot more of "serious" or "heavy" pain pills.very addictive,not to mention dangerous.I'm actually weening off opiates with the blessed help of cannabis.

Sent from my LG-P925g using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Fuck no they won't. Trust me, this is going to be very restrictive, that's what the politicians are aiming for here

12. have you not heard about dronabinol yet OP?

13. That's the thing with medicating, you don't need to smoke it to feel the effects.  Vaping would be better, still not suitable for kids, edibles, capsules.  How would you feel about your child taking CBD capsules?

14. Why do you say that? Depends on who is elected governor. If Rick Scott gets back in then, yes I can see him really making it restricted. Otherwise Crist would be pretty good with it, and besides no homegrown it should be setup right.

15. I agree.I'm from b.c. Canada where the university devaloped the famous U.B.C. chemo strain.for cancer patients.if done right every one should benfeit from its medicinal properties.a lot of people would be a lot happier if "they" would open there eyes.

Sent from my LG-P925g using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #36 poorbuffalo15, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    CHILLLLL...no more negative.
    We really need to follow cali's route that they have taken.
    All I know is I will be there come November to make sure the road is paved. 

I know u got that "Marley spirit" in u bro.  We need some good "Marley Spirit"

Sounds like a nice sativa strain.

17. The ca route. Lol. We are the only ones that got it right and for some reason they are trying to wipe out our system now. The ca system will be a thing of the past. But that seems to be exseptable for most around here. They are begging for anything and will take what ever is put In front of them like this terrible bill. We have been fighting this war for 100 years now. Why cave in. Vote this terrible bill down and get one drafted that benefits all the sick people. These whack ass bill ( fl, mn, nj and one other) are a step in the wrong direction but most are stuck behind their smoke clouds to really see what is happening.

18. Listen, I hate negativity as much as anyone else. But this bill is gonna suck man. It isn't gonna be like California's sadly. And even if it was as free and laid back as California's bill, the lawmakers would completly fuck it up

19. lets not go crazy and do insane things...have you ever tried to live  in that hellhole??? it reeks of old people and gater farts!  :laughing:

20. Way to sound like an ignorant fuck face.