My First Grow, 500W Cfl, Future Closet Scrog Cycle

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jonny.blaze/420, May 7, 2014.

1. Critical hog buds barely shrank.

I do like the frostiness of the og. What seed bank is it from ?

2. The breeder is Dinafem and if I remember correctly it was a lucky dip promo... I also have 4 clones of her that are a few weeks behind her. According to Dinafem it should finish in 2-3 weeks but I hope it goes through a major swell soon if that is the case, these buds are tiny tiny.

3. What happened Johnny, did ya disappear?!? Or are ya too baked to type?!? Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

4. The long skinny buds are the OG Kush and the shorter fatter buds are the Cotton Candy. The Cotton Candy is a strange one... it is very skunky smelling, very dense, indica-like but according to the breeder is supposed to be sativa and finish in 10-11 weeks.

Other things I have going on are the Critical Hog reveg is startiing to take off pretty well. I have a couple OG Kush clones from which I will pick one to be a "mother"

I have a couple clones that are just starting to veg, and my little auto is growing her 2nd set of true leaves and is 9 days since sprouting... she looks good so far, expecting some pretty noticeable growth this week. I am going to see how she does in a 1 gal smart pot. I have some 3 gal smart pots but those are on the large side for an auto.

Attached Files:

5. Image1053.jpg
     hi jonny only a week or so to go before the harvest,,,,,,,see yours are lookin goooood mate,,,,happy smoking & tokin Bro,,,,,,,,,mac

6. Looking good Johnny, those buds look tasty in your scrog, well done my friend!! Thanx for keeping us posted brotha!!

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

7. So after 2 full weeks in jars with boveda 62 humidipacks these Critical Hog buds are really developing into a very nice smoke. Starting to get smooth and tasty with a decent amount of expansion. Potency is probably 7/10 so not the super dank but def comparable to grade A medicinal. High is a creeper that starts out light and calm relaxing that develops into a dazed state, and then a pretty heavy come down... Some nappy time stuff if you smoke more than a few hits. Pretty happy with it for sure considering I would have rated potency at a 4/10 as soon as it was dry enough to smoke about 4 days after chopping. Smell is pretty good, will fill the room shortly after opening the jar, and is a little fuely and a little spicy. Nice spicy aftertaste. Next time I will be able to let my entire harvest dry and cure for a few weeks before consuming and boy does it make a huge difference.

8. gratz man!! :D

9. So I was inspecting my babies and much to my dismay I found seeds developing on some of the popcorn buds that were growing beneath the screen on my OG Kush. Upon closer inspection I found 2 dried up male flowers that had already released their pollen. No seeds appeared above the screen and there doesn't seem to be any seeds developing on my other plants. I wanted to give her another week or 2 but she had to come down tonight. I have 4 other girls in that room and can't afford to have my buds all seeded up.

The Cotton Candy is starting to impress me a little. It is the skunkiest shit I have ever smelled and now it is starting to resin up and calyx are starting to explode.

10. Pics of the cotton candy!

Sorry to hear about the og kush mang!

11. So I was out for a week or so house and pet sitting but everything has been running smooth here. I have the Cotton Candy that will be ready in a couple days or so and the OG Kush in jars with Boveda 62 humidipacks. 37.9 grams was the weight on that girl... not bad considering she was only taking up .75 sq ft of my tent. That is over an ounce and a half per sq ft... I will take that as a starting point anyday. My new veg tent is here but I haven't set it up yet... maybe tomorrow. I have a couple more buds of Critical Hog left and it has cured out tremendously... Happy that I have another small little bit coming off the clone I rooted and flowered... that one is almost done as well... will be chopped by the end of the week. The CH is also revegging very nicely with lots and lots of shoots coming off the little popcorn buds I left on it. I have 2 OG Kush clones that are vegging as well, I am hesitant to flower them out due to the male flowers popping on the source plant but the stuff is so frosty I am going to try again and hope something stressed her out at the end... The male flowers didn't show until 6-7 weeks into flowering. My little auto is doing well... but it is still pretty small for being 2 weeks old. i will post some pics tonight once the lights come back on.

Oh yeah I made some QWISO last night and it has almost evaporated off... looks like a considerable amount!

12. Picture update... Not sure what order they are posting in but we have a couple hanging Cotton Candy buds looking tasty as fuck and stinking up the joint :)

A close up of the Critical Hog clone (chopped tonight) with receded pistils and swollen calyx... it's going to be nice to have that to smoke again soon but flowering a clone from root isn't an effective use of space in my opinion.

A pic of some QWISO I made, it is some primo shit, nice and blonde very sticky, close to full melt so I may try dabbing some.

Also pics of the newest additions to the flowering tent. I have a Strawberry Cough / Blue Kush Scrog going that is starting to fill in quite nicely. The Blue Kush had very little stretch and has started to pack on calyx and trichomes are developing. The Strawberry Cough has a bit more stretch (still may be stretching a bit) but looks promising as well. In the 3 gal tub we have a Kushage (Kush x SAGE) with 8-9 tops and still early in stretch. All plants are wicked healthy and soil shows active signs of life :)

Cotton Candy has been moved back to veg since I never got any clones off of her and I think she is worth preserving for now at least.

Attached Files:

13. Been awhile... everything is smooth sailing, been vaping my ass off now that I have all these nice buds... not sure if i am set up to have a constant supply yet but we are getting there. I have a little auto Dark Devil that is just starting to flower and stretch, I also have 2 new sprouts poking out of the soil as I type this... Bubblegum Autos.

I am revegging the Critical Hog, Cotton Candy, and OG Kush plants but I am not sold on keeping any but the Critical Hog at this point. We will have to see if we can get the OGK to maturity without popping male flowers. I also have a healthy Strawberry Cough clone and Kushage clone... both known female.

All that is going on in my new veg tent... it is 4'x4'x7' and even with all that going on is not even really half full. I will need to add some light as well as exhaust in the neat future but as it is now I can keep temps in the 70s. You can see the inside of the tent as well as a wide angle of my grow room set up in the pics.

Flowering I have the Strawberry Cough / Blueberry Kush scrog (34 days 12/12) and the Kushage LST (20 days 12/12). I have pics of the SC and the BK. The SC are the long skinny and the BK are the shorter fatter nugs. The BK looks to be the best of all my strains I have grown so far. Very pungent and resinous for such an early stage in the game.

I still have some work to do in the drying and curing area. So far the only buds that have cured out nicely are the Critical Hog buds from the second round. These all looked dank even after 3 days but don't smoke like it. Hopefully I can figure that out soon.

Attached Files:

14. nice man...how you like that smell on the blue kush? Mine smelled amazing..

15. looks great jonny..   my AKR.. IMG_0787.JPG     IMG_0788.JPG      IMG_0797.JPG       this girl did awsome . 14'' tall weight is  125.5 grams..  main cola itself weighed 36.6 grams..  yes wet.. but she is extremely dense.. like a damn ball bat  .. lmao  so dont think i will lose to much drying .. if i get 2.5 zipps  im a happy mofo..   happy grows everyone    :bongin: 

16.  Yeah it is smelling so wonderful already and it hasn't really started to put on weight yet. The sugar leaves are covered in trichomes... by far the nicest looking strain I have encountered so far.

Nice job on the AKR looks great dude... tbh I forget how much mine weighed and I smoked it all within 3 weeks of chopping her so I didn't even get to taste her cured out.

17. Hey everybody I am starting a new journal now that I have a perpetual set up rolling... Here is the link. I hope to add a couple Mars II's to this before i finish flowering this batch of seeds I just planted.

http://forum.grassci...-adventure.html

18. V

iPhone 'den Grasscity Forum aracılığı ile gönderildi