Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Text Messages?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by America11, May 7, 2014.

1. #21 Moshe, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    You might want to consider to lay low.

In NC your parents can't go into your room, take your bowl, and turn it into the police and expect to charge you when you're over the age of 18... There is just a bunch of technicalities like whether the individual was "renting" the space and who can give consent.

On the other hand, once your parents call in bitching about you it could lead to future issues...

I'd move out bro.

2. Yeah, I would have been saving up for the last year to get a place dude. Having to deal with threats @ "home" is bullshit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. have fun serving life in prison

4. I live in the nazi state of IL where the district attorney could use a conviction.

5. Just make sure your clean until things cool down for the mean time and maybe try getting close with your family it might change their minds it can't hurt to get close with family anyways especially if this is the only thing you guys disagree about best of luck hope this was some help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Your parents are a pos is they go to the cops. If they would really want to have their kid arrested for weed then they are not good parents

Trim Nazi

7. yeah man i havent smoked in a year