Clinton Inc. 29 Of 30 Dow Companies Invest In Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, May 6, 2014.

1. that would make sense if you spent 100% of wages on food. Not everything can have a positive correlation, its either food prices, or gas prices, or minimum wage.

You people need to stop blaming the "fed" for fucking up the whole economy because there's a hell of a lot more factors that effect these statistics than just the supply of money

2. Why do we have to pay sales tax on grocery store food?  Like prepared food from a restaurant I can understand but whole foods that people need to live?...

3. #23 *ColtClassic*, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014

[​IMG][​IMG]

americans pay taxes on real food, like bread and veggies and shit?

5. I'm sure some things are exempt its not something I've really looked into tbh, and its different from state to state.

the price of organic flour has gone from about 21 dollars a big bag to 43 dollars.

[​IMG]

8. Well said

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. And our wages went from 7-8$ <…>

10. Raising minimum wage will increase costs for businesses to manufacture, package, ship and sell your organic flour.

Clearly wages is the independent variable here

11. Do you guys think the governments should be able to tell us how much our labor is worth? Just finished reading your discussion so I am interested?

I think both parties (employer and employee) should come to a consensus regarding how much money should be transfered from one individual to another. The employee decides what their labor is worth and the employer decides what they are willing to pay for the service performed and what that individual's labor is valued at.

Government has no place in that.

13. That only works with skilled labor. When you posses a skill, you gain bargaining leverage.

When you make minimum wage, you dont have much of a say in the matter.

14. Well then they need to get off their lazy asses and get skilled! Oh poor me I want a great job with good pay but I don't want to put any effort into making myself attractive to an employer. 

15. Just because some sort of variant of us currency or 'dollar' would exist regardless of a central bank doenst mean youve just nullified what ive said, if anything your continued valiant efforts to dodge relevant issues further demonstrates that a fight against logic is a fight you will never ever win. Nice try though. Im sure if you try a bit more you might succeed, believe in your self, you can do it.
    Everyone else here already knows this- that the fed played and continues to play a pivotal role of the geopolitical structures of the world, its a ponzi scheme.
    I do have another question for ya: Have you ever swam is this river in Egypt called The Nile? I have a feeling youd like it. :wave:
    :smoking:

16. hey we still need someone to make my McMuffin

im failing to identify your point. The fed plays a role in global economics? Of course.

17. #37 Rotties4Ever, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    they dont just 'play a role' they delibertly harm and undermine the integrity of free market, and world wide economics. Its a big club and you aint in it. You and I are not in the big club.

18. laissez faire has been tried in euro history and did not work.

And if you blame the fed you have to blame the euro central bank and german5

19. I don't support minimim wage nor do I eat organic flour.

My point is the averahe wage hasnt gone up while cost of living has, meaning poor are getting poorer

20. businesses are going to raise prices regardless.

WHether because they have to pay their employees too much and want to maintain P/L margin or consumers aren't getting paid enough so they're not spending money.

Who can you blame for that?