Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate List Of Pet Peeves Of Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by America11, May 6, 2014.

1. #41 synxy, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014

That's already on the list, bud.

@[member="America11"]

When someone breaks any piece of glass and doesn't offer an apology, let alone a replacement. Don't stick the bong between your legs if you're gonna forget about it and get up a couple seconds later.

2. Updated

:smoke:

3. When someone constantly brags about how good their weed is

4. Bogarting the doob. Its like dude, pass that shit about  <_<

Added

6. 28 - When people will happily smoke your weed, but when they get their stash out they wont give you any

7. #47 zombiegoasts, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Going through the list, majority of the pet peeves are caused by friends and/or others. 

Why not just talk to them and resolve the problem, if they are someone who you smoke with constantly. 

8. People who start lecturing me on government and why republicans are evil and why everyone should smoke weed. 
    That makes my blood bubble.

9. The sketchy stoner in the circle that looks out the windows and is like duuuuude what if the DEA just raided us right now and we end up jail because look at all that shit on the table. ......Its like yo...... Chill the fuck out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

yeah no shit..

i'm glad i don't smoke weed with any of these people, they seem really uptight lol.

11. When you offer someone (who is clearly smacked) eye drops and they refuse to use them because "it stings"

People who rather roll 6 skimp ass blunts instead of 2 fat ones or 3 decent ones... By the time you finish smoking all that paper, you aren't even high.

12. Yea, How dare they have a low tolerance!?!?

13. I'm sure these have been said already:

- People getting all anxious & paranoid after one bowl or a couple hits.  Lightweights.  They just start freaking out and ruining the mood lol
    - When people don't light a little bit but light the entire bowl and it all erupts in flame and you can see the tiny THC smoke going byebye
    - When people don't clear the bong, even with someone elses smoke... come on, it was in there for like 5 seconds before it was passed to you, it ain't gonna kill you & is a total waste.
    - Cashing out a half full or fully packed even bowl into the ashtray mindlessly
    - When others don't share well or just want to smoke your bud and bring a half of a grinder, even though you know they have ounces at home.  They just expect to smoke your stash and when you want to smoke you can't bc they're still fucking there and you don't wanna smoke with their stingy ass.

14. What the hell lol?

15. 1. When you get a friend and his/her partner blazed.... then they ignor you to kiss and tickle each other

2. When someone lights up a cigarette immediately after I smoke them up, and proceed to let it go in my face.... yuck

3. When people only call you up when they know you have a stash, but ignor you when you tend to your priorities!

I don't give a fuck really but I'd rather not have to put up with that bull :cool:

16. When someone keeps trying to impress you with 'dope smoke tricks'. I'm here to get high, not be your audience for the smoking olympics for fuck sake. 

17. yeah guys lets see who can ghost the longest... how about nah :laughing:

18. 38. People that smoke and immediately leave when the weed is gone.

why would you want to force someone to sting their eyes?

20. Eye drops don't sting. They're usually just being dramatic.