Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate List Of Pet Peeves Of Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by America11, May 6, 2014.

1. #1 America11, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
     Pet Peeves of Smoking

1) America11: People that always ask you to smoke them out and never smoke you out in return + they eat all your food + they always want rides home.
    2) <span>JTRX:</span> People that always leave smoke in the bong because they load too much and they can't clear it. Just get it out! Don't let it sit!
    3) <span>FoorestGump:</span> people who don't smoke while in the stoner circle because they gotta get up early in the morning or some bullshit excuse. Its just weed man, it ain't like 'oh I just smoked, now I gotta take a day to recover'.
    4) <span>Not Sure</span>: people who don't corner the bowl
    5) <span>the_tobzster</span>: People who decide to start a conversation as soon are passed the joint, just fucking toke it man and then talk!
    6) <span>TakeAHit04</span>: People who are stingy as hell with their weed. They picked up some weed and only put in .5 to a gram from their stash and just smoke more of yours.
    7) <span>BugPoop</span>: people who talk wayy too much to the point where they mine as we'll be talking to themselves because the only responses you have left are "right" and "wow" and maybe a faked laugh here and there. STFU.
    8) <span>allusernamestaken!:</span> drooling into the bong, so nasty.
    9) <span>Kiyohime:</span> When someone who can't roll pretends he can instead of just letting someone else do it, or actually teach them, and spends 10-15 minutes trying and ends up putting together the ugliest j you've ever seen.. and doesn't use a filter, and then someone slobbers all over the tip, so it's unsmokable.
    10) <span>Kiyohime: </span>When someone gets acts annoyed that you'd rather roll a j (WITH YOUR OWN WEED) than put it in their piece.... especially since it's "the coolest bong in the world"
    11) <span>LuxTenebris:</span> When someome cant take the hint that there spoon is so rezzed up hitting it tastes terrible, and to let me roll a joint.
    12) <span>Applerod</span>: People who think they're doing you a favor by blowing smoke in your face after you've said you're taking a pass for now.  If that's the way we're going to play it, then all I can say is: enjoy your beverage, Starchild...
    13) <span>King Chronic 666:</span>
    When you forget to use Cologne or Spray deodorant on yourself after you've just hotboxed.
    14) When your walking while completely baked and there's that one person who's always looking over their shoulder and acting sketch.
    15) When you smoke up a newbie and they only take like 2 or 3 hits.
    16) When someone opens the door to get out while hotboxing.
    17) When someone doesn't clear the pipe when it's cherried.
    18) <span>Sensei Bonzai</span>: When someone in the circle is drinking, not smoking, and criticizing weed. Why are in the circle. Why even have an opinion on weed?
    19)<span>TimeIsMoney1: </span>If you have the lighter still after passing the bong you better stfu so you can hear person next to yell pass the frackin lighter .... Dont start rambling on for an hr
    20) Billygo: My pet peeve is when people only want to chill when we're smoking weed, to me that isn't a friend. A friend is someone who wants to chill or hang out regardless if there's weed or not; you shouldn't need weed (or any substance for that matter) to enjoy spending time with others, especially your friends.
    21) <span>allusernamestaken!</span>: borrowing my lighter to spark a J they rolled, and pocketing my lighter.
    22) <span>Slightly Stoopid:</span> People who don't look where they exhale so it ends up blowing in your face constantly.
    23) <span>kb1oks:</span> My pet peeve of smokeing is when your best friend wants a smoke up cause they smoked you up and you have no bud and they get mad at you cause they think your holding out on them if they were a true friend they wouldn't care about who smoked up who and would not get mad
    24) <span>Jesse Botwin:</span> That one person who always manages to spill the bong, AND never cleans up the mess/refills the water
    25) <span>synxy:</span> When someone breaks any piece of glass and doesn't offer an apology, let alone a replacement. Don't stick the bong between your legs if you're gonna forget about it and get up a couple seconds later.
    26) <span>GottaStayHigh</span>: When someone constantly brags about how good their weed is
    27) <span>ohdearimintreble:</span> Bogarting the doob. Its like dude, pass that shit about  <_<
    28) <span>Blazin83:</span>When people will happily smoke your weed, but when they get their stash out they wont give you any
    29) <span>PleaseDontGetCaught</span>: People who start lecturing me on government and why republicans are evil and why everyone should smoke weed. That makes my blood bubble.
    30) <span><span>Matao429</span>:</span> The sketchy stoner in the circle that looks out the windows and is like duuuuude what if the DEA just raided us right now and we end up jail because look at all that shit on the table. ......Its like yo...... Chill the fuck out lol.
    31) <span>Sabe:</span> When you offer someone (who is clearly smacked) eye drops and they refuse to use them because "it stings"
    32) <span>Sabe:</span> People who rather roll 6 skimp ass blunts instead of 2 fat ones or 3 decent ones... By the time you finish smoking all that paper, you aren't even high.
    33) <span>haertshot</span>: People getting all anxious & paranoid after one bowl or a couple hits.  Lightweights.  They just start freaking out and ruining the mood lol
    34) <span>haertshot</span>: When people don't light a little bit but light the entire bowl and it all erupts in flame and you can see the tiny THC smoke going byebye
    35) <span>haertshot</span>: When people don't clear the bong, even with someone elses smoke... come on, it was in there for like 5 seconds before it was passed to you, it ain't gonna kill you & is a total waste.
    36) <span>haertshot</span>: Cashing out a half full or fully packed even bowl into the ashtray mindlessly
    37) <span>haertshot</span>: When others don't share well or just want to smoke your bud and bring a half of a grinder, even though you know they have ounces at home.  They just expect to smoke your stash and when you want to smoke you can't bc they're still fucking there and you don't wanna smoke with their stingy ass.
    38) <span>UniqueGrass:</span> People that smoke and immediately leave when the weed is gone.
    39) <span>GoodVibesOnly:</span> When someone keeps trying to impress you with 'dope smoke tricks'. I'm here to get high, not be your audience for the smoking olympics for fuck sake.
    40) <span>Markcus:</span> when people are too damn serious about everything and think they're in a gang or some shit.... calm the fuck down, we're just toking bitch, ain't nothing too serious is going to go down
    41) <span>Markcus: </span>when i'm watching a movie with another mate that's high and they won't shut the fuck up and chill
    42) <span>TurboGrowin:</span> I just cant stand "story tellers". You ask them a simple question then they paint you gigantic painting before finally answering the question.
    43) <span>TurboGrowin: </span>Overstaying your welcome.
    44) <span>Winegums:</span> When you drop your freshly packed bowl and it spills on a non hard flat surface. When you have a J, you flick the ash and the cherry goes flying. When the joint canoe's on you.
    45) <span>aLoner:</span> It annoys me when my friend says puff puff, pass when he sparks the blunt but then takes 5 hits and then bitches at me for asking for it..
    46) <span>aLoner: </span>It annoys me when someone says they can roll te joint/blunt, but can't roll for shit and end up wasting the wrap.
    47) <span>aLoner: </span>I hate it when girls think there entitled to be smoked out just because they're pretty.. every female around here is like that.

Give me a mention when you post one & I'll add it to the list

2. 2) People that always leave smoke in the bong because they load too much and they can't clear it. Just get it out! Don't let it sit!

3. #3 people who don't smoke while in the stoner circle because they gotta get up early in the morning or some bullshit excuse. Its just weed man, it ain't like 'oh I just smoked, now I gotta take a day to recover'.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Thicken Dense, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    #4 people who don't corner the bowl

5. #5 People who decide to start a conversation as soon are passed the joint, just fucking toke it man and then talk!

6. ^--or at least pass it while you talk, don't just hold it there and talk. 

#6 People who are stingy as hell with their weed. They picked up some weed and only put in .5 to a gram from their stash and just smoke more of yours. 

7. #7 BugPoop, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    # 7 people who talk wayy too much to the point where they mine as well be talking to themselves because the only responses you have left are "right" and "wow" and maybe a faked laugh here and there. STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Add to the list + give me a mention & I'll add it to the list

9. This is a real bitchy thread. Why not just smoke, relax, and enjoy life man

10. If I smoke really late at night when I have to work early in the morning I'll still feel a little high and I refuse to drive while high. So yeah I don't see an issue with passing on getting high if you have other priorities.

11. drooling into the bong, so nasty.

12. How is this a real bitchy thread man? It's giving tips to noob tokers not what to do... Ain't nobody want drool in their bongs for example.

:smoke:

13. idk I was gettin more of a vibe of people complaining about stuff that bugs them good on ya for educating the noobs man

14. #14 Stormy Sea, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    When someone who can't roll pretends he can instead of just letting someone else do it, or actually teach them, and spends 10-15 minutes trying and ends up putting together the ugliest j you've ever seen.. and doesn't use a filter, and then someone slobbers all over the tip, so it's unsmokable.

Also when someone acts annoyed that you'd rather roll a j (WITH YOUR OWN WEED) than put it in their piece.... especially since it's "the coolest bong in the world." If you want to smoke with your piece bring your own weed.. bringing your glass to a party doesn't mean everyone should be thankful and has to put their shit in there and smoke you out. No idea why I run into so many people who think that's okay... 

15. When someome cant take the hint that there spoon is so rezzed up hitting it tastes terrible, and to let me roll a joint.

16. people who have pet peeves over something as simple as smoking weed.

17. #17 Stncold, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    I don't understand #3, why is it on the list? Seems petty.

Perhaps the person just doesn't wanna smoke but would rather just hang out and chat? I guess that's a crime or something these days. Not everybody reacts the same way to weed that you do, some people get pretty hyper and awake when they smoke, which would stop them from going to sleep if they have to get up early in the morning.

If they don't wanna hit it then whatever, more for me.

18. People who think they're doing you a favor by blowing smoke in your face after you've said you're taking a pass for now.  If that's the way we're going to play it, then all I can say is: enjoy your beverage, Starchild...  :wave:

19. 13: When you forget to use Cologne or Spray deodorant on yourself after you've just hotboxed.

14: When your walking while completely baked and there's that one person who's always looking over their shoulder and acting sketch.

15: When you smoke up a newbie and they only take like 2 or 3 hits.

16: When someone opens the door to get out while hotboxing.

17: When someone doesn't clear the pipe when it's cherried.

20. #20 Couch_King420, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    15 should not be on there, like come on it's a newbie smoker. I wouldn't wanna pressure somebody to take more when they are good like wtf just let them chill it's a new experience to them, they aren't use too it yet. I swear some of you people are assholes to newbies. I personally love introducing weed to some one and I'd rather not make it a bad experience for them because they got too high.

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎