New Grow. Indoor. I Have 4 Plants 2 More Coming.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smacku718, May 6, 2014.

1. Then definitely look into cooling ducts and fans one for exhaust and one for intake, people prefer carbon filters in there exhausts because when your plant starts producing buds it will eliminate the smell

More TLC = More THC

2. The exhaust should be on the side up top somewhere right..

3. I believe so

More TLC = More THC

4. Changing your light to fluros or CFLs can help drop the temp, fluros more than CFLs, in CFLs the heat is in the ballast not the bulb. T5s are the best they say, but for you HIDs are not the way to go, unless you find a way to keep the box cool

More TLC = More THC

5. T5 fluro tubes not to be confused with T5 CFLs.

More TLC = More THC

6. Where can i buy home depot doesnt have shitttt

7. EBay/amazon

More TLC = More THC

8. If its eBay make sure its a reputable source not just some random seller. But eBay has better deals than amazon. By all means, shop around online you might find some good deals

More TLC = More THC

9. Have you ever heard of this? image.jpg

10. Nice! Good luck on the grow man. :bongin: 

11. Just open the door if you have one around, or window, and get your fan going. :bongin:  

12. thank you

13. I think the little fan is to powerful

14. Ya you don't want the stems breaking, just open a window, should cool down in an hour or so. :bongin:

15. get some cfls at least one a plant. will run way less heat than what you got. next install your fan facing outwards through a hole at the top on a side wall. maybe get another fan for that and just keep the fan you have where its at. thatll solve your temp problem. as for humidity just spray some water around everything lightly inside and itll raise.

16. Update. Haven't gotten the cfls yet. Tomorrow I will. The new light sucks. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399442329.174811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. What do you think? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399450400.986763.jpg

Attached Files:

18. looks like you got the humidity up. plant looks good for now.

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399564284.141831.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399564305.742005.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399564324.940685.jpg does the big one look weird to any of you?