Icemuds 7 Strain, Mineralized Soil Grow, With Intelligent Gro Led.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Icemud, May 6, 2014.

1. Quick update, day 23 flowering....

Gave the girls a good lollipopping today as well as trimmed up any leaves that were too dense, cut off all the small wannabe bud's and small branches, as well as gave the girls just plain r/o water for their feeding.

Here are some pics.

2. And a few more pics.

3. Today would make day 26 of flowering. So far these Intelligent Gro lights are rocking these plants!! lots of trichome development, the buds are already getting dense, and the plants look very healthy!

Well here are some photos...

4. #24 gingerb, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Subbed up, interested to see how your grow goes with your lights.
    Loving the look of those light controls too!

I am currently in flowering on x1 WW plant on day 19 of flowering, with one of the no name 300w LED lights.
    Would be interested to know what height you have your lights above the plant canopys?
    I'm trying to keep my light roughly 10" above the plant, but read different views on how high LED light should be over flowering plants.

Even with the current no name chinese 300W lights I am using, I've been impressed with the rate of growth.

Also one other question, are the IGRO-114LED model lights your using really only 14.5" wide?

5. #25 Intelligent-Gro, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Nice pics!

Hey gingerb!! Appreciate you joining along in my journal! So far I am very impressed with these lights, I've used other cheaper brand LED's, HPS, CMH and MH and so far these new Intelligent Gro's are really putting in some work and my plants are responding very well :)

I typically have my LED's as close to the canopy I can, while at the same time I am getting coverage across my foliage. Usually this ranges between about 10"-16" away from the canopy and right now they probably are around 15" away. Really my main priority is to make sure that I have good coverage, and once that is taken care of, next is getting the lights as close as I can without losing the coverage at the sides of my grow area.

I know that with these lights, as with most LED it is not reccomended to have them too close though. I think generally 10" is about the closest that I would get them.

I am actually using (2) of the Intelligent Gro 228w models, the dimensions are accurate...for the size and for how quiet and light they are, they are extremely bright. I am very impressed so far. (as you probably can tell) :)

7. Hey thanks!!!

So far I am loving your lights!

Actually he is running the IGRO-228LED models and yes they are on the longest side only 14.5" long and 8.5" wide. The IGRO-114LED are 8.5" x 8.5" in this case size doesn't matter :metal:

Hmm thanks for the info on height of light, if I carry on growing after my first few grows I am going to have to seriously consider
    the Intelligent Gro LED lights. I like the fact you mention they are quite, my current chinese LED light is noisy due to the fans on it.

Not sure I could warrant getting the IGRO-228LED, but would be worried the IGRO-114LED would't be powerful enough.
    I best get my first grow out the way first, I will be keeping any eye on your journal to see how your lights perform in flowering.

10. I have some cheaper chinese panels as well and you are right, they are very noisy!!! Huge difference with the IGrow lights... very quiet...matter of fact the small 5" circulation fan I have in the tent is louder than the LED fans! I can't even tell when my tent turns on they are so quiet!

11. Hey everyone, quick update, Day 27 flowering.

I am mixing up a batch of earth juice tea today which will bubble for 48 hours and then feeding.

I also took some photos in normal light to better show the colors of the plants and trichome development.

Enjoy!

12. Hey Everyone, just wanted to do a quick update...

Here are the girls on day 29 of flowering...

13. Looking frosty!

14. Thanks Gingerb!!! I am definitely impressed for them being this frosty so early :) Can't wait to try them...only a month or so to go :)

15. How many weeks flowering you doing altogether?
    I've just going into my 4th week here.

16. Today would make day 30 of flowering from the flip. So just on beginning of week 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hey Everyone!!! Quick photo update!

I took some more photos of the girls with the LED's off so you can see the leaves color and all the trichome development.

So far the girls are on day 32 of flowering!!! So far they are looking amazing and the Intelligent Gro lights are delivering results!

18. And a few more photos...

Hey everyone!!! Some exciting news. Intelligent Gro 2 is being released very soon, and I wanted to give all of you the 1st notice of new improved Intelligent Gro 2 led lights.

I want to let everyone know that Intelligent Gro is not a reseller and is working very hard to make the best panels available to the growing market. With the release of the Intelligent Gro 2 panels which should be arriving and available for purchase sometime in the next week, there has been a lot of upgrades that Intelligent Gro has done to give growers the best LED panels they can get.

Some of the changes include:
    -more modular internal design for quick swapping of parts if needed.
    -Improved intensity and PAR values...(more photons available in the PAR region than Generation 1)
    -Addition of UV-A wavelengths around 380nm plus an enhanced blue spectrum to address more of the carotenoids and xanthrophyll absorbtion peaks.
    -some of the larger models feature slightly more spread out LED chip arrays giving greater light footprint and coverage.
    -Improved spectral output covering all photosynthetic peaks and key absorbtion spectrum elements for better photosynthesis and plant health.
    -Intelligent Gro doesn't just throw in a bunch of white chips to get better PAR values, but uses wavelength specific LEDs to target absorbtion peaks as well as adds just enough white chips to cover the inbetweens and give full spectrum lighting, but not to Inflate PAR readings like a lot of other companies report.

Here are the PAR readings for the Generation 2, Intelligent Gro LED grow lights!! Very impressive numbers, in fact they even beat out Kind LED and many other LED panels and HPS lights that were tested by growers house... I think these lights are going to rock..

Anyways I wanted to share this info with everyone here !!

Here are the PAR readings and spectrum outputs to follow.

19. Hey everyone, I like to do video grow updates every few weeks for a different visual perspective of the grow. I aplogise that I do not have a regular video light so that I can take these videos under normal lighting, but maybe in the future I might be able to figure out something that works...

http://youtu.be/qAnv8jUAUMA

20. Looking good, am roughly a week and abit bit behind you in flowering.
    But I've only got one plant, which is just starting to frost up.