Icemuds 7 Strain, Mineralized Soil Grow, With Intelligent Gro Led.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Icemud, May 6, 2014.

1. I had to go back through my journal to make sure, but here is how I exactly grew this last grow. :)

When I started using the Gen 2's, the plants were clones, put into the soil and vegged under my Gen 1 Intelligent Gro's for 3 weeks until I recieved the Intelligent Gro Gen 2's. At this time I had them on the custom controller schedule which was a dimming 18/6 veg schedule and they were in veg for about 2 1/2 weeks using the controller and dimming schedule and then I removed it because I believe it was causing one of my panels to act odd and the module flash, so I just removed it. I also Intended on taking it off for flowering anyways because I wanted to see the full capability of these lights, without dimming. So in total, the veg schedule was like this..

3 weeks VEG under Gen 1 Intelligent Gro, clone/veg
    3 weeks VEG under Gen 2 Intelligent Gro, (18/6 schedule with custom contoller).
    4 weeks VEG under Gen 2 Intelligent Gro (18/6 schedule, NO controller, full intensity)

Total 9 Weeks VEG

Approx 30 days flowering at 12.5/11.5 schedule, full intensity, no controller,
    Approx 35-40 days flowering at 12.25/11.75 schedule,  full intensity, no controller, (lowered the daylight period by 15 mins because my Harlequin was having a hard time wanting to flower with the longer daylight.)

2. We have a Halloween Week Special going on right now when you purchase two or more panels free US shipping. Just send me a message and I will help you complete your order using this promotional discount:
    Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 180w LED Grow Lights 
    $350.00
    <div style="font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;margin:0px;">Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 270w LED Grow Lights 
    $500.00
    Add a Custom Programmable Controller for only $70!
    Free Domestic Shipping!

</div>

3. Here is a newer photo of the Black Cherry Cola grown under Intelligent Gro LED...

IMG_20141019_150906.jpg

4. DISCLAIMER:

I feel the need that I should update on this thread as a word of caution to anyone considering these lights.

Even though my end results and harvest were good.... I want to notate that I did have issues with my COB's going out on 2 of the 3 LED panels I ran. I was sent a replacement driver quickly and replaced the driver on one of them and it worked fine afterwords. A 2nd of the LED panels had a COB go out but then it somehow fixed itself and ran normally for the duration of my grow. I figured it may have to do with the controller regulating the voltages but this was just a suspicion and not confirmed and after I unplugged the controller I had no problems for the rest of my grow and had a successful harvest.

with that being said...

After seeing this problem happening to many growers with this brand of lights...my opinion of reliability has changed and I can not recommend them to anyone at this time due to their inconsistent problems.

I feel bad for "vouching" for these lights and for anyone who spend their money on them because of me or my journals... . For this reason I can no longer feel good about recommending them to anyone at this time, and I really feel bad for anyone that I helped to make a purchase decision on these lights.

At the time that I finished this journal, I was unaware of any other existing issues and thought my issue was exclusive to my LED's alone...but now months later after seeing handfuls of people are having issues, I just can not feel good about recommending them due to reliability issues viewed on other threads and also forums. Therefore my sincere apology to anyone who purchased these lights because of me, and a word of caution to anyone who is considering them.

5. Hey Ice!! Been following your excellent journals for quite awhile. Haven't been on the forums for a few, but, noticed your little disclaimer. I purchased one of these lights, they updated the light to Gen 2 and then one of the cobs went out. Have spoken to Dave and since then have not heard anything or seen a replacement, been since June. All I have to say is I in no way blame you for my decision on purchasing this product and will continue following your grows....😎