Your Take On Hip-Pop And Its Overt Use Of Illuminati Symbolism?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by guest30011140, May 5, 2014.

There's no issue sir .  I don't want any trouble man 

2. Just wanted to be passive aggressive, then. Nice.

Cya round.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Insinuating that i'm crazy and then implying that a quote like that has to be direct and exact. I used it because JFK did in fact speak of secret plans he wanted to make people aware of.

No need for passive aggressive personal attacks guy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Whats the Illuminati? a new rap group ?

• Like Like x 2
  5. didnt mean to be passive aggressive, had you thought that id call you a gullible fool straight up.

i dont get why youd post something you knew was inaccurate though....might as well say biggie went on record talking about being assassinated by illuminati because some of his songs reference his own death.

6. #46 Stormy Sea, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    Haha, you get into so many fights, Cooper. :p

I think he was just making a friendly joke, not trying to offend or insult, he probably didn't mean it that way at all!

Either way, eh, internet.

As for Illuminati... apophenia. 

The more out of control we feel, the more conspiracies we create so that we can feel like we have some idea of the main picture, of what's really going on. We put together meaningless information and tie it all into one big thing so that we don't feel so out of the loop.

It's been proven that the more stressed you become the more meaningless patterns you see, because your brain goes into overdrive.. things like OCD/paranoia are a symptom of an inability to sort false patterns from real ones...

Anyways, thanks to the internet people are really wising up. You keep hearing about how the world is changing yada yada, getting worse, but it's not really.. what's happening is people are all privy to the same information and thanks to things like forums and shit you can debate with any kind of person with any kind of opinion, so there are more theories and better trading of information. Anyways what this is doing imo is freaking us out, because we're realizing we have no control and we're trying to put together an explanation so that we feel like we do.

Yeah, we're being brainwashed by media and govs, and the world's gonna go to shit eventually, maybe soon. But it isn't gonna be caused by something as obvious and simple and yet mysterious as 'illuminati' and pentagrams. We might end up having limitations of rights, turning into complete sheeple, yada yada, sure... but it's gonna be caused by society, greed, world governments, huge corporations..

At least that's what I think. But to each their own. It's not like I can prove anything, so everyone's ideas are valid.

I do think it's funny that the media/gov makes obvious ties to Illuminati so much, knowing that the internet has this idea of the group and will put together any signs of it. It's like they've stolen the concept of Illuminati from the past and made it into this huge made up group that doesn't actually exist so they can blame all the fucked up shit they do on it (basically they're the nazis who got sucked into it and the Illuminati is Hitler, but Hitler doesn't actually exist, and still nobody blames the nazis) and since nobody knows anyone who they can prove actually belongs to the group or what the group does, no one faces any consequences at all.

7. ^^^

8. But it's not innaccurate. It's just not exact.

He speaks of secret societies and secret oaths as threats to the public. That they must be abolished but preserved.

Wether you meant it or not, you were and you are now with this post.

9. simpsons did it

• Like Like x 4
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. #51 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    *triple post

Why is this app such fucking shit?

• Like Like x 1
  12. #52 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    *triple post

I hate this app

13. its ok. it was intended for a chuckle.

14. the bolded part is kinda funny though.

can you link me to whatever he was talking about that youre referencing?

15. #55 Heroic Dose, May 6, 2014
    rada rada double post rada rada

16. Oh. I thought I did, my mistake.

This isn't the one I had pulled up earlier. It's a short version of one of his speeches.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xhZk8ronces?autoplay=1

Forgive me for not wanting to fuck around in my phone trying to find it.

I'v had just about enough of this faulty tech today but if i feel like looking for it later i'll post what I originally intended to.

17. #57 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    I think what we need to do, if anyone is going to look at this objectively and rationally, is consider some facts and discuss what we do know.

Here are some facts.

We know the illuminati was formed 1766 in Germany and met it's official demise 1785

Members swore under oath to obey their superiors and to hold secrecy in threat of death, not unlike long pre-existing Freemasonry.

The bavarian illuminati drew many members from existing masonic lodges.

The illuminati included some the most influential people of the day.

The Skull and Bones fraternity exists.
    Many of past political figures including presidents were members.

Just as well, countless numbers of leaders and politicians, businessmen and lawmakers are Freemasons.

The bohemian club exists and there is a gathering of world leaders and powerful people at bohemian grove. There is an Owl statue at Bohemian Grove.

The owl is associated with so many different things and some of them include symbolistic use by religious groups as god like deities. Good and Bad.

The Rothschild family holds power over the majority of world currencies.

Some of the world's elite also belong to the Bilderberg group.

We know media; entertainment and news is heavily censored.

We know a private organization free of government oversight openly collects all sorts of data on just about everybody.

We know that Satanists exist.

We know that people are capable of incredible evil and we know that some people worship the devil, just as some people worship a Holy God.

We know that these people openly associate, and firmly associate such symbols as the horns, goat, eye and the numbers 666 with the devil or Satan. As well as the pentagram.

We know that republicans associate themselves with the pentagram and horns hand sign.

We know that wars and invasions at the arm of the united states alone have been conducted for purposes of oppresion, territory control and resources and often under the guise of protecting freedoms.

There's more I could say, obviously.
    I'm watching House of Cards though so I'll leave this post here.

18. #58 MooseyPoo, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    This was following the botched Bay of Pigs Invasion; he was referring to communism, not any secret societies.

To the OP, I think it's all bullshit.

19. Well actually he directly states secret societies and secret oaths.

Sure he could have been talking about communism... Or he could have been talking about secret societies and secret oaths.

20. #60 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    *God damn double post again.