Your Take On Hip-Pop And Its Overt Use Of Illuminati Symbolism?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by guest30011140, May 5, 2014.

1. #21 -Martyr, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014

Correct. If I'm not mistaken, the original is a Bhuddist symbol.

My take on hip hop's Illuminati symbolism... it's simple: Bunch of retards who have attached the African American "we're still victimized" campaign to the only lick of government knowledge they are even somewhat familiar with, which is "Big Brother" and general corruption. These are the same people who think there are a bunch of rich white dudes sitting in ancient hand-carved chairs in the middle of a cave, having cultish meetings about oppressing African Americans and the entire world. But that imagery isn't even real. If you want to see white people plotting to oppress the world, sit in on the fucking UN.

2. The UN consist of world super powers. The united states is part of the UN. The united states power structure consists of wealthy individuals. Many are freemasons, many are skull and bones members and the people all around the world that are in the highest position of power are often connected to bilderberg and/or the rothschild family.

3. A tool to condition, yes.
    This whole "illuminati" thing doesn't start or finish with the entertainment industy. The same people who control the media also control or are in connection with those who control our banking systems, our education systems, our politics.

4. #24 -Martyr, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014

That's my point. Enough with the fucking symbolism. There they are right fucking there. Stop giving a fuck at the signs Jay-Z and Beyonce threw up in that video. It's like Retarded Scooby-Doo. "We solved the mystery, let's go back and look for more clues."

5. It's not just jay-z throwing up hand signs though, and I wouldn't say he's in a position of power either. He is in a position of influence and wether by choice or not he is down with the agenda.

Enough with the symbolism? Not going to happen. Symbols are identifiers and humans like to be able to identify with one another.

Jay-Z ohmyguurrd illuminati.

Jay-Z is no more than a grain of salt in the big picture.

6. "who said a black man in the illuminati? last time I checked that was the biggest racist party" 

7. "Devil want these niggas hate they own kind. Gotta be Illuminati if a nigga shine" - Jay - Z 

8. #28 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. People use it because it looks cool, it's a mythos and it gets people interested. There is no Illuminate in the way many of you think, playing duck, duck, goose with reptiles in Bohemian Grove. There is a plan for a world government but it's not the one where you guys think you'll be rounded up in FEMA camps. It will be result of a mix of race integration, social and cultural Marxism and ideological subversion. You will be limited in liberties and not even know it, enslaved by dept and servitude but happily accept the apologetics and escapism via technology. Most won't even know, as some humans desire guidance and rule. I am all for a One World Government, not a NWO you "truths" push with fear but an international community that will be the push to an intergalactic civilization, and we will see this in the next 50-200 years. I personally would like to see a technocracy,

10. #30 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    You're painting a picture of nut-jobs and you've clumped together too many different things to even allow for your comment to be argued rationaly.

But that's okay. I still fucking love you Vicious.

11. So you think there aren't devil worshippers in politcs?

Do you want to tell me why the republicans are rocking pentagrams then.

[​IMG]

12. I'm more-so dismayed at the fact that most mainstream hip-hop targets african american youths, and encourages them to be manwhores.. lol!

Basically the message they send is:  "Yo dawg, you got black skin, so you're obligated to drink schlitz and run out on yo kids, and also be a thug gangster- It's totally cool, and you'll be a huge success"

meanwhile in prison...  

13. #33 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    Corrupting the youth is nothing new.
    You see it more with blacks today because let's face it. The popular voice is that being black is cool.

14. #34 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    *double post

15. Lol fuckinf facepalm

Ita what they are
    Young money is young artists making money, pulling in the young crowd thar shares the love of drugs and sex in such a fucked dystopia that this system is.

Its more likw, yeah bitcn we get money lumimaugnty, which makes people hate amd in turn gets views

Media works that way nothing fucking deep about it.

Central bankers own this system That runs our world.
    They are money. They need it. They want it they get it. They are it.

16. I had trouble reading your post but I got through it.

It didn't make a whole lot of sense but I think what you're trying to say is that...
    It's all for show and something about they are money.

17. the kind of person who thinks this way about the illuminati would think that's a real quote lol

18. Wtf is your problem

19. Problem ?

20. #40 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, May 6, 2014
    You know there was no need for that comment except to get my attention and take a jab. So I'm here, you have an issue with me?