Your Take On Hip-Pop And Its Overt Use Of Illuminati Symbolism?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by guest30011140, May 5, 2014.

1. I wish I had a soul I could sell to the devil.
    Being poor sucks.

2. Lol

3. when you write anything you imply, because thats what you are doing,  suggesting your view point..

and what you said was a contradiction so i was hoping you'd expand on that since you said what was associated with the devil WAS NOT a pentagram but was "referenced as" a pentagram..." and then said what is most associated with the devil is a pentagram...thats a direct contradiction...

4. Not at all. You're over analyzing things to an extent that would suggest you're trying to create an argument where there shouldn't be.

5. You have a soul you just need to know how to sell it, this may help. I would make you an offer if I knew what to do with one.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGKouhQ3bY

6. Its what you said...

7. Not quite but nice try.

8. My take is that people need to stop screaming illuminati at everything, and actually pay attention to the real issues in the world.

Because if the illuminati is real (spoilers: it aint) they are terrible at their job, namely, keeping themselves a fucking secret. whoever heard of a secret society everyone and their grandma has heard of?

You're trying to convince an Atheist that Satan and souls
    are real.

It's like a child asking her daddy to be sure and get a photo
    of Santa on Christmas night.

Not that I'm calling you a child or anything, more of an analogy
    than anything.

10. #190 -13 Amp-, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    So is a pentagram associated with the devil or not...you have said both I'm just trying to be clear since you have been fear mongering the entire thread...I need to know what is evil...

11. Hahaha i'm not fear mongering either.

12. Im not trying to convince you of anything, it was a joke, not very funny though im guessing.

This.

13. I agree. People do need to stop screaming illuminati. Half the people doing it would be hard pressed to give you an example of a global issue.

14. #194 p42082, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    I believe that is the whole point of all this crap.

Illuminati no longer exist, well at least not under that name, but did many years ago and it had a purpose, that purpose was served and so it was no longer needed. It was basically a tool, as many things are, I bet the name is being used as a tool to distract the people of today, and it seems to be working.

Who knows, we can only speculate based on what we know.