Your Take On Hip-Pop And Its Overt Use Of Illuminati Symbolism?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by guest30011140, May 5, 2014.

1. At this point in the entertainment industry, there is no denying that there has been an overwhelming surge in popularity to represent symbols historically related to the Illuminati or the occult. Here are a few great examples of recent use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0 (Dude, pyramids and All-seeing eyes everywhere)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc (note the writings in the video that say: Rihanna Princess of the Illuminati SLUT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXVMcyy_Ag (at 2:44, Rihanna throws up A-OK 666 hand symbol next to a statue making the same symbol)

Now, celebrities even have the young kids throwing up occult symbolism when they are taking selfies! They put two fingers over one eye to represent the pyramid and the all seeing eye. Obviously youngsters don't know what they are representing. Still, they have been taught to do it.

All of this of course, while our presidents are worshiping 40 foot giant owls in the Redwoods of Northern California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

What are your opinions on this? Help me get my mind straight.

2. The illuminati doesn't exist anymore but there goal still does. the iluminati is a scapegoat for satan and to blind people who think they know the truth...

illuminati= satan 

3. Lol. They do it because it makes people talk. For instance, you don't even like this music yet you watch and share the videos, making them more popular and making the record company more money. Keep trying to crack the code, Davinci. i think you're on to something.

:rolleyes:

4. I like the music.

Ok, so do you think you are brainwashed?

6. its all a show duderino.. turn off the TV

7. Its egyptian symbolism 

8. #9 Cawdswallup, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    At this point it's a little ignorant to assume it's coincidence or for publicity.

Have you ever had the opportunity to discuss this with any of them?

They take it very seriously.

This much you can tell just by listening to them speak out of the spotlight.

The A listers all share stories far too similar to be coincidence or fabricated reality.

"I sold my soul to the devil"

It doesn't skip a beat.

They all have said, will say it or have alluded to it. With those words or words not dissimilar. None of them speak jokingly. Their entire behaviour and attitude changes the moment it's brought up.

Believe what you choose because you will probably never know the whole truth unless you're placed in their shoes.

Those who try to share more have their livelihoods and careers demolished.

9. #10 4r5t6y7, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    Hey I actually made it in here before Dr Sheldon Cooper attempted to debunk this, as he made it his duty to debunk anything out of the ordinary.

Anyways, there are reasons why many mainstream artists openly admit to selling their souls to the devil for fame and wealth, there are reasons for the same symbols in every mainstream video, which coincidentally is one of the symbols on the back of the US dollar bill, there are reasons.

To everyone who thinks he whole world is okay, everything IS how it is told, and nothing secret is going on, all of this is just coincidence, speculation, and BS. But if you really look, listen, and follow the history of many mainstream artists you'll see something bigger. Some things goin on in this industry and the government that ain't good.

What's fact anyway? Other than seeing something with your own eyes, nothing is fact really. To normal people fact is the government saying it, the news saying it, and textbooks saying it. And since this stuff isn't official it's not considered fact. You can't prove what I'm saying but you can connect the dots.

10. rappers are running out of ideas. Def Jam records and History Channel have a co-op. you hhear about illuminati in Jay-Zs records, then you learn about illuminatti on History channel.

11. Yes Jay-Z does talk about it.
    Yes the History Channel hosts shows that talk about illuminati, usually hosted by third rate authors or theorists who are portrayed as nutbars. Those shows also only ever ask questions. They don't teach, they inquire and show a vague idea to appeal to a massive audience.

Rappers are running out of ideas?
    Sure. You could argue that's why most of their music is recycled.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

12. some people gravitate towards it. if you can several million extra hits on your videos by throwing in some triangles or eyes or w.e. the fuck why not? morons eat that shit up.

13. Its too obvious to be a secret, so its a distraction to keep your attention on the bull shit and off the real shit. We spend a lot of time debating this blatant symbolism while shit is kicking off around us.

Thats my opinion.

14. #15 .collegekid., May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    There is a lot of corruption in high places in today's world, but it is really delusional to believe that this is a result of a singular group called the Illuminati.

The only practical motive for Illuminati references in music is increasing sales.

The symbolism isn't a distraction it shows power, control, and it mocks us, like gang graffiti would.  They know some people see it but it always makes those people look like idiots and the general population who thinks nothing of it dumber for laughing at those who see it

16. Well the thing with that is it only applies to those who watch this shit, what about the people that dont, what power does it hold to them, how is it controling them and how does it mock them.
    They couldnt give two shits about what signs jay-z is throwing up with his hands because they are too busy trying to watch peoples movements and work out what theyre up too.
    Im not saying the entertainment industry isnt controlled because I know it is, im saying its just a tool to condition the new generations. The fact that we argue over it (not you and me but people in general) is a bouns.
    Again its just opinion.

17. Those symbols aren't evil. Research....

18. No one said they were evil  :p  they clearly mean something though 

19. #20 Cawdswallup, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    The swastika isn't an evil symbol but it sure was under hitlers reign.

The all seeing eye or eye inside the pyramid refers to the illuminated or enlightened ones.

The index finger touching the thumb with three fingers extended is "the mark of the beast".

I guess the beast could be anything, though most commonly refers to the devil.

The two fingers extened, like rock and roll. It represents the horns of baphomet.

Of course, baphomet was first introduced by the knights templar and didn't mean anything devilish. It has since been used by satanists, originally in the 60's to resemble the goat.