Military Support

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ReturnFire333, May 5, 2014.

1. Do you realize that there has never been more drinkable water to humans ever than now?

bat mobile

The technology is there, has been for years. It is suppressed and underfunded, to allow the fossil fuel corporations to keep milking their profits. Renewable energy could easily be applied en masse and overturn burning energy in its majority, but then you would have some billionaires who are rich enough for 1000 lifetimes who would have to find something else to invest their money in.

Even if that is true (no source bandit), there has never been more pollution than there has been now, which is quite disgusting for a "civilized" world.

4. Um not quite sure about that one either boss. The industrial revolution was more polluting with coal being the main source of energy, light, and heat.
    Also when we were testing the atom bomb by the hundreds whipping out whole islands and capital cities might have been damaging.
    The world despite what Al Gore tells you is getting cleaner and better. When car's were invented it took nearly as much oil as gas to drive across the state. Now you can do it on 10 gallon of fuel and change oil every 3000 without losing or burning hardly a drop. Not to mention fuel is cheaper than it has ever been do to better technology but we wouldn't know do to inflation. Food has never been more abundant or available. We live in a time when the poor of this countries biggest health problems stem from obesity. The means of shelter have never been easier for the average person to build BUT fees and regulations hinder this. Clothing is being given away daily, medicine, Dr care, life expectancy. Actually I can't think of one single thing that is getting worse in terms of the environment in the last 100 years.

bat mobile

Now thanks to the industrial revolution we have all of these power plants which pump out waste non stop, still have V8 cars getting 15 mpg. Nothing is getting better buddy that's for sure.

6. The only reason mpg is better is because the companies were forced to do it. They refuse to switch to other forms because they won't make as much money so they come out with a slightly better car that still runs on gas. And if you can't find something that hasn't gotten worse because of pollution I'll show you . Where I live people get asthma because of the air pollution. Food is more available but to who? over 50% is wasted by the US and we consume the most in the world. Other countries see none of this food because it's another industry ran by corporations out to make money, not help people. You say things are cheaper but remember money isn't real. When there's a recession there's still everything in stores. food, clothing, vehicles, etc. we could supply the world with everything but remember corporations have a bottom line and it's money.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

7. I don't see the basis of your argument. Where does the military and political sections of firearms forums intersect? The political body sets the objective and the military obtains that objective while combating friction, uncertainty, and an opponent that is not static. If one has a problem with what the military does then one should consider who they vote for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I remember you saying money wasn't real so why's it anyone's bottom line? ;)

9. Greedy people clinging to false realities I guess. it's not the money their after, it's what it brings. But with all the money in the world you still can't buy happiness.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

Lots of people on GC don't truly understand the concept of money. :D

11. Market Forces not regulations

bat mobile

Attached Files: