Military Support

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ReturnFire333, May 5, 2014.

1. out of the frying pan and into the oven

Haters gon hate

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. There's a tremendous level of ignorance here in the UK too. People don't seem to understand that the US and UK governments needlessly killed hundreds of thousands of people in the middle east. Most of them genuinely believe that those wars were protecting our interests. The ones who don't believe in the wars tend to fall on the left of the spectrum. It was the political left in the UK that saved us all from the military shit-storm in Syria by voting against in the UK parliament. Despite the fact that it goes against almost everything I believe in, I'm willing to vote Labour at the next election if it looks like the only way to keep us out of Syria. That place is a fucking mess and Assad is starting to look like the lesser of two evils.

3. Military Leadership

4. I really feel bad for people who are in the military. They think they are doing such a noble thing, but really they are just pawns in a stupid game.

5. The military is a massive (and destructive) welfare/jobs program.

Nothing more.

6. Why is it culturally acceptable to be a paid assassin just because its for a government? Thats all it is they say these men dont know why theyre fighting well why join the army then? What kind of man can kill other human beings for money? And then justify it with some loose patriotic bullshit

sent from under mi sensi tree

7. #28 Rotties4Ever, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    A normal human being cant, thats why they got that thing called 'we-erase-your-identity-and-brainwash-you-to-never-apply-critical-thought-and-never-question-your superiors' oops I meant training. And they are very good at 'training' the 'you' from you, so that you can conform and commit acts which a normal mentally healthy person would deem immoral. If you ever seen the basic 'indoctrination' camp, you would be rendered speechless because its so wrong on so many levels.  But hey, the world is out to get you, so they justify the brainwashing as something thats paramount to safety. Never mind that historically the most heinous war crimes were committed by stupid brain dead 'yes sir' soldiers.

8. because humans are emotional midgets with really big brains

9. Allow me to be the one to bring up opposing thought. I want to make it clear that just because I explain this, doesn't mean I'm all "'murica!"

The U.S. military does what is in the best interest of survival of the nation. If the U.S.'s resources are running low, its time to take it from someone else. A friend of mine in the military admitted to me going to Afghanistan was for oil control. At this point, I understood that the united states is an empire. Of course, they will lie to the people because everyone is all about peace now and the sight of war sickens many. They did a bad job of hiding everything so that's where all the backlash comes from. But it was all for the conquest to make the US more powerful. In ways, you should show a little appreciation for someone who, although can be regarded as a murderous criminal, helped to keep this country afloat. If any other country started attacking another, it would be over resources. You might think that all this war and killing is unnecessary. In a way, yes, we could all get along. Until we run out of food, wood, oil and money. Then you'll see. We will all be fighting each other for survival. If this kind of empirical system isn't for you, consider moving to canada. They seem more lax on attacking other countries. But in the meantime, know that a lot of hands are at work to keep the US alive.

I oppose war and all that jazz, but I understand that a nation does what it has to do the stay on top. It seems you're all victims of anti-war propaganda.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

10. on a completely unrelated note, Im looking for someone, looks like this :
    [​IMG]

That part about being victims of anti-war propaganda was really well typed out.  I was thoroughly moved and now am giving it some serious thought

11. #32 ReturnFire333, May 5, 2014

We should be taking money from the wars to obtain fossil fuel and put it into development of renewable energy, legalize hemp and create biodiesel, paper products, etc from it, not kill millions of innocent civilians and take over countries that we have no right to be in in order to "keep our country alive" which is another bogus claim, given all the sustainable countermeasures that could be taken if greed wasen't in power.

Why in the holy f**k do we have to slaughter the country and steal their resources if we "need" it so badly (which we don't)? Why not borrow more money from China and buy the sh*t from them, we're going to borrow the money anyways, not like China can collect the debt. You are quick to justify the killing of innocent human beings. I guess it's easier to lie to ignorant Faux News zombies and tell them that the "Taliban" and their inter-continental RPGs are a threat to our freedom. It's also easier to let a couple of Saudi's bust into a plane cabin and fly it into a world trade center, and have everyone cry about it.

The US military does not do what is in the best interests of the nation, they do what is in the best interests of the government and their employers.

Its nice to know that you support theft by advocating taking from others.

Its also nice to know that you admit they lie but do a terrible job of covering it up.

Well no the military isnt getting this country afloat, they are in fact pissing off the rest of the world, and they arent protecting the nation either. The US has over 300 million guns spread out among 100 million gun owners, that is the largest "military" force in the world.

Except the US isnt on the verge of running out of food (do you see how fat people are?) wood (LOL!), oil (the US is going to be the number 1 oil producer as of this year, and has the number 3 spot on lock via the petro dollar, Saudi Arabia). and money (the US has fiat currency, and is printed with reckless abandon).

And then yes, if you dont like it leave. Blame the people who dont like war, not the ones committing war.

Says we are victims of anti-war propaganda (lol), then spouts war propaganda :poke:

13. You're absolutely right. The US is very greedy. But greed is good. It puts the US ahead of the competition.

Utilising hemp probably would eliminate so many of our problems but we have lots of corporations that don't want that to happen. I mean, as we can see in today's economy, the wars didn't help much and might possibly be considered a failure.

14. [​IMG]

Thats so cute, how for a second there, you took us silly humans as creatures of common sense and morals, silly rabbit.  "Legalize hemp" these poor clueless hippies, dont you get it, when need to kill over a million innocent civilians for freedom, and pies, and grandma and puppies, dont you love puppies? and freedom? you see its necessary for us to do these things so that wal mart is able to carry the latest iphone that you absolutely must own.

Correction, it puts the wealthiest of American's ahead of the competition, leaving the less fortunate to collect the scraps of prosperity for sustenance. 

16. your thought process is purely based on the racist assumption that american lives are more valuable then other lives. Can you argue with me on that "Buddha"?

Plus its based on the assumption ordinary American lives are improved by these wars. No theyre not, they benefit a minority at the top of the chain. Your delusional to think otherwise. So maybe its more about the ruling class staying on top?

Either way your looking at it your viewpoint promotes racial domination or domination from the upper class, neither of which I think any person should be showing "appreciation" for.

sent from under mi sensi tree

17. You bring up some great points that I wasn't aware of. I won't say I know everything, but there were a lot of opinions and I put in my own piece. I would still say though, overpopulation is a bad thing and death is necessary.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

18. That is my viewpoint, yes. Only the strongest will survive. I don't like that the rich prosper over the less fortunate, being that I am part of the latter. but the way I see it, I will have to step on my fellow man to rise and survive. Would it make me feel bad? Yes. But not that much. If it meant survival of me and my family, I resort to stealing, cheating, etc, whatever it takes. Others would get angry that I wasn't "fair" but fair doesn't achieve much.

I am learning much from everyone here. Sorry for going kinda off topic.

19. #40 Synyster Jesus, May 5, 2014
    To be fair, there are servicemen who understand what's going on. Some have left because of it. Some are afraid to question any of it in fear of being discharged. Some actively oppose it. It's not the individuals that you should be pissed off at. Orders go down, not up. Yes, the "just following orders" thing is dumb, but there aren't many options when you're in the sandbox and your biggest concern is that your buddies to the left and right of you don't get shot. Enlisted men don't have the luxury to be choosers. Same applies to police officers, just on a much lesser scale.

Of course, there are most definitely the gung-ho ass clowns in the military who give zero fucks and are just happy to be shooting their Colts and FN's. Those guys are morons and their comrades know it. That mentality is much more prevalent in the Army because they take almost anyone and lack any aptitude, generally speaking. These are the guys that once they get out of the military they'll go be a cop dressed up in multicam and a plate carrier kicking your door down with rifles at your face. They can suck a dick.

Again though... don't hate on just any individual person you see in BDU's... they're not all out just to tally up haji.

/end rant because their are good dudes in the military. Now, the alphabet warriors stateside in the ATF, DEA, DHS, etc. can all suck a dick or six too.

I'd also like to add that the AKfiles doesn't condone douchebaggery in the military. I also don't recommend visiting that forum unless you own an AK and can look past some of the inbred fuckheads that forum has because they are certainly prevalent haha.........