Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Employed Tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jmosley, May 4, 2014.

1. #61 Exhazer, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    Im a painter I have a hudge exhaust vent way to easy to bring a pen to work...I havnt done it I easly could Im mostly alone 8 out 10 hours a day. But I keep it for lunch. But Im not getting torn to where you can tell 5 feet away. Unless its a no boss night.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Plenty of time and space at my current place of employment.  But I prefer to stay sober at this job for various reasons.   
    Almost every other job I've had though I could bake almost all day long.  Landscape maintenance, furniture moving, ski lift operator.

3. I work in a restaurant and I was smoking on my lunch pretty regularly for like a month. Kinda ruined the enjoyment of it being a reward after work though. I can be higher than a kite and no one knows unless I tell you though so I never worried about being caught. I just can pull my head together easily enough. Still like I said it ruined the fun of looking forward to it after work so I stopped.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When I did loss prevention I would smoke joints and such right out front and nobody ever realised it.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If you get hurt on the job or screw up a job because you were high, then yeah, you are fired. Other than that, IDC.

6. I smoked at work a ton when I worked at Taco Bell (blunts on break and shit), and then I'd go in and smash on nachos and sneak tacos all day hahaha. Then, I also smoked when I worked as a lube pit tech at a car dealership.

Now, I'm a full-on auto tech, and i don't smoke before or during work, because it's not such mindless work anymore. Sometimes, if we're slow and cleaning the shop all day or whatever, I'll get high still.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. In the freezer at the pizza place

Smoke it like its legal

8. I demolish buildings all my bosses and work buddys smoke or are chill with it, they all have a criminal history of some sort, i get to burn cruise smoking a J in the bob cat or in the open all the time i just gotta be working while i do it , but i also smoke at lunch and break its cool, make alot of money to buy it too, im 19 and probably smoke an oz a week 

9. I smoke at work sometimes.  It wakes me up and gets me motivated.  When I have to plan, sort, or organize things it really helps.

When I have to do heavy physical labor, I don't smoke because doing so makes my muscles too relaxed and it makes lifting things that are retarded-heavy difficult.

10. #71 arco, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    I used to just go in my car. I'm pretty sure I come back smelling like weed sometimes but I don't care. But that was before I had to train new hires, I try to at least be sober for that now haha

Kind of related, the owner of the company showed up while I was leaving work on Sunday. When I went out into the parking lot I was like DAMN who's smoking that shit, it smelled so good. He had his Maserati parked off in the cut with the top back, no fucks given. I thought It was so hilarious for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I drive around and smoke bowls during work but honestly id rather just be sober for the hours im at work so after work I can smoke all that weed at once & get higher.

12. When I did landscaping with my dad (also a smoker), there would be some job sites where we could both, at separate times sneak out to the work truck and take a few hits. We couldn't do it everywhere though. And it was easy because my dad was my boss and he knows I smoke.

If you have a legit job where smoking might be frowned upon, whether or not you smoke and the possible consequences is all on you. Assess the situation beforehand and make a well thought out decision on whether or not it is safe to smoke. Beware of potential consequences though. It would be really shitty to be fired for smoking.

13. Y'all have no idea how many computer programmers are huge stoners.

14. It would be pretty simple for me, considering I work at a bowling alley. I am just scared because I've been called out for coming in stoned before and it wasn't a fun time.

Just smoke it yo

15. I'm a line cook for a very busy breakfast restaurant. I can smoke before work no prob. But at work? Not worth getting fired

16. Used to smoke before and during work when I worked retail. Small store, everyone knew I smoked, and most of my coworkers smoked also. It didn't affect my job performance really because it's an easy job and at that point in my life my tolerance was so high that smoking just got me to normal. You smoke all day every day and after a year plus if you wake up one day and don't smoke then reality becomes a trip.

I don't smoke at all now though. I can get randomed at any time, not worth risking my job over.

17. I teach a High School drumline. I could do the job stoned. Not trying to brag but I'm good enough at it I could teach them while I was asleep (I sleep talk BTW ;) ) But I don't go stoned just because of ethics and respect for the students, parents and administrators. We had an iHop night after a game and I brought a good friend who is also a drumline instructor with me and we were blitzed. We were paranoid AF the whole time thinking they knew we were baked.

18. Im an electrician. I can easily do that between jobs on the road or even at a big jobsite out in the back. I usually chose not to though. My job relies me to be in semi dangerous situations. We go on lifts, ladders, roofs and work on live electricity sometimes.

Won't hesitate to take some puffs immediately after work. Or if we're doing some easy stuff that I know we'll finish the day out with

19. Sometimes I'll burn l w before jught shift but in the morning I won't cause feels so much better toke when I get out at 3 or 4 when I haven't all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app