Hummingbirds And Cannabis

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by DoobieDuck, May 4, 2014.

1. Something I have not done yet here at Grass City is share with you the art that jump started my notoriety world wide.
    My hummingbirds and cannabis imagery became very popular on the web as Peeps seem to think of Mother Nature and what a wonderful thing we have been blessed with two of her finest creations, cannabis and hummingbirds. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get a thread up here but I am shooting pics right now and have some never before published images I thought you'd enjoy.

These are single frame digital captures each taken in a single moment in time. By that I mean, they are not Photo-shopped, nothing is added or taken away from them. Some are cropped and lighting/color adjusted, sharpened, but NO other digital manipulation is done to these.

There has been a lot of controversy regarding my images and if the hummingbirds pictured are actually feeding on or ingesting cannabis, I do not believe they do, I have never seen them try to get nectar from this species of plant. They are only "passing thru" my grow, inspecting the plants, searching for food, nectar, possibly bugs. That makes these pix even more rare and hard to capture.

First is Tom Hills' Deep Chunk, a seeded mom flowering now..enjoy...DD

Attached Files:

2. Wow man those are really awesome. We have many hummingbirds here and they are fun to watch.  I've always been fascinated by how agile and fast they are.  Props to those pics man! 

3. These pics are beautiful. Hope you dont mind me using one as a screen saver!:D

4. Well many thanks guys for the comments and your appreciation of my work. How about a few more with the Deep Chunk..DD

Attached Files:

5. you never cease to amaze DD..

thanks for sharing man.. you do great work.

6. Top shelf, your photos and your growing skill.

PW

7. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Wow great shots!!! Nothing like wild life shots

9. Wow!! So cool!