Need Help Quick Mold????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by strangesmoke69, May 4, 2014.

1. Someone help me I checked my plants out in the bush, a coulpe weeks ago they were fine? Is it mold its powdery

Attached Files:

2. I`ve had PM before but never seen it that bad. I would put a bag over it and cut that bad one off then get some spray for PM and spray your plants.

3. Is it definitely PM?

4. Never seen PM like that. I would put on a mask and a tyvec suit and carefully snip it into a double ziplock then dig a super deep hole, drench with gasoline and torch that shit. The bury it.  Looks almost like there was a steady drip of water hitting that one spot and molding for quite awhile

5. wow that almost looks fake..id pour gas on the whole crop strike a match and run!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its mold, what type dont matter. let the fucking plants have air.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ------------
    -----------
    snoops bang on right get some air flowing it that green house,,,,put a bag over it and then chop and bury it,,,,then spray the other plants for pm....but got some air in there,,,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
    Tis the season for mold, i harvested some hydro and had to toss a good 1/2 oz bud in the trash myself just a couple days ago.

My shits all going outdoors into the sunshine and fresh air. Nothing kills germs/fungus better. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. --------------
    ----------------
     nothing better than the sun,,but watch out when ya bring them back into the grow room ,watch out for the nasties (mites and things),,mac

• Like Like x 1
    I m tearing my indoor down so I can get my set up climate control, CO2, cooltubes. Looking to run 2,000 watts veg and 4,000 flower.

I do have a greenhouse I can heat too but its almost summer so if its out it stays out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. --------------
    ----------- ha ha makes my little 250w grow look so small,,,still we all have the same sort of troubles big or small,,,,luck with ya grow snoop,,mac

• Like Like x 1
    I have 4,800 watts of lights but only run 3,000 and soon 2,000 for a grand finally, all the hydro plants get flowered.

like to go aeroponic when I upgrade everything.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you have any white or greyish looking patches on the leaves anywhere else on the plant? Do a google search for what PM looks like that should give you a good idea of what to look for when checking for PM. Youtube should also have some videos on it. The color of the mold on your plant looks the same color as PM but I never seen PM take hold like that. Good air movement, ventilation and keeping your humidity under control is key to help keep your plants from getting PM and other types of mold.

14. #14 strangesmoke69, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Yeah I know what PM is and what it looks like, I just have never seen it as bad as this, its been freezing down here and I have always left the greenhouse door open and as much airflow as possible, this one part was the only part effected and it was only on 1 plant so I just pulled it and I also pulled the others ( the ones with no mold ) they wasnt ready but I wasnt risking them turning mouldy aswell, thanks for the help guys, I recon there was a hole in the greenhouse where water was leaking onto tgis particular head

• Like Like x 1