Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never Get Caught Smoking Inside Again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 603blaze, May 4, 2014.

1. Or you could just lock your bedroom door, put a towel under neath the door. Open a window. Get a fan(or ac) both work amazing when the fan is set up to push out the window and the ac is set to push smoke and air towards the fan. Now you sit by the window and take your hits while you breath out te window. Boom simple as fuck idk why everyone thinks they have to go into their bathrooms or go outside or do all this crazy shit wen you can toke in your room.
    I'm not hating just sayif your over thinking the whole thing bro. But it is good advice for those without windows In their rooms or don't have locks.

2. I hate when people say "go outside and respect your parents house" and shit like that. It's pretty damn sketchy going outside and smoking weed in their yard and then coming back in stoned. My parents would be really suspicious if I randomly just went outside

3. A lot of people do it, just say you are going to walk the dog & take a blunt or joint with you

4. that was unnecessary for him to try to call u out like that. I already knew most of this but if this was a few years ago this wud have helped me out big time, so thanks for taking the time to write this the GC community is better for it and u may have just saved some 14 y/o from certain doom.

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

5. Or go outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. It kinda irks me whenever someone replies to a thread like this and says "Respect your parents wishes! It's their house"

Like shit. Sure we know it's their house but if we want tips on how to smoke indoors, our minds are clearly made up and we simply give no shits. We're tryna get high.

7. #27 Wuzb, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Or you could just open a window and blow your hit out the window...

8. Pretty good method. However not everyone (including myself) has a window in their bathroom. Therefore the stench is going to make its way out the bathroom door and throughout the rest of the property. Also the towel under the door method is good, but if parents are home and if they so happen to walk by the bathroom, its pretty obvious when a towel is under the door and this could raise a flag for a lot of parents (I have been caught by putting a towel under my door). All great tips, but you have to put yourself in the parents'/guardian shoes. Stay faded :smoking:

9. 2 or 3 goats running around in the house is a proven method for covering the smell of weed.

10. Here's a condensed version of "how to smoke inside without getting caught"

Go into a room that has a fan. Put a towel under the door. Turn fan on. Open all windows in room and smoke only a pipe, blowing out all the smoke out of one window. Leave room and keep the fan+windows on/open. The smell will not be there in an hour, maybe even 20-30 mins if you only smoke a bowl or two.

This is really easy. Back in high school, I smoked every single night in my room with my mom downstairs. As long as the door remains closed, the smell will stay in the room and eventually leave.

Only smoke inside if you are certain a parent will not come into the room you're smoking in. Again, it's really easy.

11. Plus if you have douche neighbors thats a completely different situation.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. exactly. It's not that easy especially for people whose parents have a history with cannabis and know what to look for