Pdubs Cfl Closet Grow - Harvested

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Pdub721, May 4, 2014.

1. And another reply because I can.

Heres my plant with just the 5000k cfl's one, so you can see it a little better.

Attached Files:

2. Some clones coming in with roots.

Attached Files:

3. Week 3 of flower. Trichomes are coming in on some branches.

Attached Files:

4. Just an update because I can. No nutes added yet still. I have another guy coming outta the ground that is yellowing at the tips of its leaves. [​IMG]

5. You can see some trichomes forming. They look like little white pixels on the leaves!

Attached Files:

6. Coming in on week 4 of flowering.

7. Theres the picture lol.

Attached Files:

8. Well hello! I have a few updates on.

A seed, two clones, and a flowering plant walk into a bar..

This was the seedling that got burnt, its doing well.
     My one clone is probably still doing some root work, where as this other one(the taller of the two) is taking off! One little bud pr0n shot for you. I did a flush tonight so excuse the overwatering look. I believe i have an N toxicity situation!

Attached Files:

9. Whats up! Week 5 of flowering.

Attached Files:

10. You should move your light as close as you can! It will help with your yield!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yea, they could be in that picture. It was an uneven canopy, so I did a little tucking and tying down and got it even and lowered the lights a smidge.

I'll have pics tonight, I'm in need of a cal-mag nute!

12. Update!!!

Take a peek!

Attached Files:

13. More replys for nobody lawl...

Attached Files:

14. I got a clamp shop light from HD and it doesn't fuckin' work! I gotta return it tomorrow, try it, but I bent the reflector already lol. They better give me my money back it the new one doesn't work either. I knew I should've opted for the Hemma wire from Ikea again lol

15. Week 7

Attached Files:

16. Those buds look tight and dense, plus they're weighing down the branches lol, what a beautiful sight. Great job man. :bongin:

17. Haha yea they snuck up on me with the weight there! I went in when lights went on one night and two of the branches had snapped over =( Tied some bamboo sticks to them to keep them straight and then I put one center stick to tie branches to.

They're a lot more dense that I imagined would happen with CFL :D

I'll be harvesting sometime around Aug 25th hopefully!

18. Nice looking bunch you've got goin on. CFLs FTW

19. CHOP

Attached Files: