Recovery Questions

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cyklos, May 4, 2014.

1. #1 Cyklos, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Hello,

Some of you might remember me...

Previous Problem:

Bugs: I had a bug problem and oversprayed Neem oil (3-4 times daily due to paranoia) which was around 2.5 weeks ago.
    The bugs all died I personally executed 4 of them [​IMG][​IMG] :D
    Sticky traps caught around 4 whiteflies/fruit fliexs

Nuteburn: Added a bit too much nutes my temps were up to 90F which is why my plant drank more a got a bit burned. Fixed it with a 3x potflush
    Thankfully autoflowers are beasts and recover from anything... On my first grow my stem was practically cutoff and it survived and gave me 1.5 oz dry :D

Quick info about my setup:

Strain:

Autoextreme Autoflower from Dutch Passion

Lamps

2x 6300k 125W Huge CFL's
    1x 2700K 105W Huge CFL
    Growing open space in my guest room.

Temps/RH

70-82F 30-55%

Nuts:

Biobizz

Plant 1:

Now the Plant Number 1 (on the left side of the picture) on the left was repoted from 6L to 15L 2 days ago, because the roots hit the bottom within less than 3 weeks.
    I know its not recommended, but I didn't want them to get root bound. This plant is doing very well so far and recovered from the neem oil damage which i caused :(
    Both are 32 days old (counting when seed was planted after paper towel method)
    Do you guys think my babe is looking good? Any pointers? Good recovery?

Plant 2:

The other plant whoever (10L pot) is not stretching at all but very bushy... What can I do to change that?
    I think she suffered more also because I was retarded and cut off the damage leafs which i now know was a big mistake...
    I tried to put the lights farther away but they aren't trying to reach it!!! 2 days = strech so I put the lamps closer again.
    Look at the difference in Pic Number 8 :(
    Also the main cola stopped growing and the side branches reached the hight of the original main cola... Is this normal?!?!?!

Thanks for the help in advance

Attached Files: