100,000 To Quit Smoking

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ECHOCARISMA, May 2, 2014.

1. I would just stop and let him drug test me to show what I'm capable of then if he is still generous to give me money id buy myself a nice volcano vape an a portable one along with a nice gravity bong and a couple of pounds of weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude, spend it on some good merchandise ;)

Dude!! Remember me? I am your best friend from kindergarten!!! Hit me up some time.

4. No weed for 30 days for 100K. Do that shit

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ask yourself is weed more important than 100k in your bank account. There your awnser lies.

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

6. I would do it. So should you. Just to prove to your dad you can. Must be really nice to have 100k on the line for a negative piss test. I don't even think my parents combined make tht kind of cash in one year. You should take the money an invest in GC. Buy everyone gold memberships.

7. #87 PhunkyPhoenix, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Or, you could do your father a favor and quit cigarettes because he wants you to and not because he is willing to give you one hundred thousand dollars in cash.

Wait, is that too nice of a thing to do for your very own father (and yourself)?

Some people...

8. this is about weed not cigs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Buy a friggin fancy ass car

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

My apologies, should have read it better.  :smoking: 

11. For 100k, id quit. Id pay off school loans, buy a motorcycle, and save the rest. 100k would make my life a lot easier.

12. I wish my dad offered me somtihng like that, I would do it! You could buy a sweet ass car just for quitting.