100,000 To Quit Smoking

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ECHOCARISMA, May 2, 2014.

1. Meh I'm not rich but I still wouldn't quit for $100k.  IMO its not about the money, but hey 100k could go a long way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

Sorry, I had to.

• Like Like x 6
  3. If someone offered me 10,000 I would quit smoking forever.

It's really not that big of a deal and very easy to quit.

Omega369

• Like Like x 3
  4. Love the pic haha. It's not a big deal for me to quit but lucky I don't have to quit just pass a test and yeah I think it'll take an extra week to piss clean haha I'm starting detox today. Water water water and working out. Woooo can't wait to get back I my veggies though. Had a resin ball this morning

😚💨🍁🍃🍂😎

5. OP, you're a fucking idiot.

You shouldn't need to go to a forum to plot on your own pops.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ive prob made more than 100k off weed so id say 200k...plus you can get a nice house and car with that

• Like Like x 3
  7. T4C buddy, fuck off I'm just conversations with ppl getting opinions? That's the point of forums

😚💨🍁🍃🍂😎

• Like Like x 2
  8. just keep re-reading your opening sentence in your head.

Ok so my dad is a millionaire but I don't see any of that cause he wants us to work for our money which is cool I'm a graphic designer anyway so I'm fine.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Not sure how your dad made all his money.  He sounds like a horrible business man and a moron.  Or you just think people are that gullible.

10. Solid family relations.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He lost his leg and got a lawsuit settlement. He's not a businessman and he's not a moron. He has stupid money though

😚💨🍁🍃🍂😎

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rehab for smoking weed? Wouldn't they just laugh at you? It's not quite crack is it...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its a schedule 1 drug isnt it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I do believe it is in America, i was watching a documentry on kids in rehab in Colorado they were all in for smoking a bit of herb and claiming it took that much of a grip on their lives they couldnt cope with everyday life anymore. It was the biggest load of shit ive watched yet they were all just feeling sorry for themselves and not taking responsibility for their own actions and passing the blame into cannabis. I understand rehab for hard drugs and alchohol but not cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I was in rehab for cannabis, I always taught it was retarded, a big waste of money, it was about 7K for 3 months, in this part of the world thats a shit load of money, but I did it to prove my dad that it was ok, no big deal, I quit smoking for entire year, and it was good, I mean, I always knew I would smoke again, so after a year it was like the first toke, it was fucking awesome... Anyway, no big deal, just quit and get your big fat check!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have 319 days sober, its not a big deal at this point.  I do want to smoke my own herb though. :(

17. Are you going for the 365? 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey and btw, I was smoking a lot of weed, quitting didn't seem easy at the time, but when I went to rehab I learned a lot and not just from the institution but from the people, people with bigger problems: cocaine, crack, heroin, lots of LSD, and all kinds of shit... It helped me understand that stopping weed for a while was really child's play and no big deal. 

• Like Like x 1
  19. When he dies you do not want him to put you in a special needs fund, those fucking suck. Try to convince him it's ok to do once in a while or continue doing it. I'm confused he's giving you 100k for rehab? Do you even make money? Fucking weird parents nowa'days.

20. I would do it