Christ And The Perfect Creation

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Thejourney318, May 2, 2014.

1. Bro. Why did you talk about bugs crawling in my skin bro?

2. :) sorry... in order to understand... one must speak the language... and there are no classes...

3. is ok... really... they are your friends...

4. There are so many different me's floating around. It's overwhelming sometimes.

5. The act of "creating" is an imperfection by definition

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Who creates? Who is there?

7. the better question is why.

Is it not so the an act of will is also an act of desire? And in turn an act of selfishness?

It's not "selfish" when you are the only self that is. ;)

9. How can there be an act of desire when you are the only one. Without any qualities to like or dislike. How and when did creation begin?

There us no answer to why that makes sense. There is no beginning and there is no end.

10. #30 Boats And Hoes, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014

Paradox is the result of imposing logic's negator function onto logic itself within a logical bounds, meaning, logic is naught without a presupposition of paradox, and it can only find its utility therein. Your reason (I mean, your ego) is not the G-d, the eternal Paradox, forever misunderstood by man's partial analysis.

"If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe."

11. selfish is the act of fulfilling ones own desire.

Are you saying that since God is omnipotent it is impossible for him to he selfish, seeing as there is no other frame of reference?

Basically one cannot be selfish if one is alone?

12. whaaaa?

13. #33 Boats And Hoes, Jul 4, 2014

Yes, in a sense. Albeit, I don't consider the atman of the Ishvara to be anything like our human atmans.

selfish is the act of fulfilling ones own desire.

What's wrong with that? I can sense you're inclined to append a negative connotation to one manifesting one's desire for fulfillment (that just goes to show the human in you).

14. You are correct.

I shouldn't assume selfishness is an imperfection.

But how can perfection be subjective?

But how can perfection be subjective?

What do you mean?

16. #36 yurigadaisukida, Jul 4, 2014
    define perfection

Is the definition subjective? If so how can it be perfect?

I would define perfection as balance. The universe is perfect. Everything is the result of balance. Each action has an equal opposite reaction.

Sounds like you enjoy being selective about God's merit. The implication of being selective is that it immediately discredits the OP.

Believing that God is perfection, when the Bible essentially chronicles him as a global terrorist the likes of which is only comparable from fucking comic books, is a bit dim to me. Moreover, every man is his own God. If one chooses to indulge in delusion, they may do so, and to whatever ends satisfies their own calling, necessity, or ego, but that God does not rule over all man innately.  It's washed up ideology that has sired the minds of too many people for too long. Too much bloodshed, too much division of brotherhood, and too many people using one boring book as the means to guide them on a planet that exists in a domain of endlessly expanding borders. Fuck your God and your "perfection". Enjoy spiritually climbing up the mountain of shit to pluck the rose from the top. You'll have already lost your sense of smell.

18. You are confusing spirituality with religion . It is man made after all.
    There cannot be refinement without a little fire.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Spirituality has nothing to do with God. When you're talking deities, you've merged the paths of religion and spirituality. So of course I reference religion.

20. Delusion is thinking that you are your own God. You are at the whim of countless forces! Your death is assured! Your dissatisfaction is assured! Your endless desires and endless pursuits, your endless aversions and endless delusions!

In what way are you God? In what way are you not?