Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Michael Gary Scott, May 2, 2014.

1. World at War 2 May 4th¿¿

2. been using ak12 my self and kef5 cause they feel easier to use im on my first prestige still
    Add me up
    Chefcheifkeif

3. anyone else having troubles getting on? I cant even get to the forums to see whats up

No. Does this look like a Ghosts thread?

5. well at least the network is up..so probably an update is about to come....hmmmm which game to play. how fat of a dab to take....the questions are endless now. 

6.   I am a PC gamer, I play counter strike, I am superior! PC elitists! PC master race! CS master race!

I'm done. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xTtazQPjmg

8.  I'll have you know that getting a knife in CSGO is about the only time in ones life were shitting your pants is acceptable. It's like hitting the lottery. I will have you know I have never had the opportunity to shit myself as I have never gotten a knife.

I know what a knife is and how much they're worth.

10. i miss surfing on CS

11. Is this game good? I might just wait til the next one...

12. Anyone play Ranked play? I dont understand how people are using the ASM1 or Other nonstock weapons,  i love that gun im stuck using stock weapons such as (Balanced, Run and Gun), and cant custom them out either. Are you able to use them after you reach a certain rank? Or is this a glitch/bug?

13. Man I love this game. In the middle of a clan war right now. It's fun, and if you play with friends it's even better. Takes time to get used to the exo and such but once you do it's all great in gameplay. I played this game while over a friends and I liked it so much that I bought my own copy.

14. yo I'm pretty sure I got you on my friends list. you can't have uav, care package, or any grenade/rocket launchers on your class in ranked play. hit me up on ps4 if you wanna play fleshlight420

15. Id love another ww2 cod or even going back down the Vietnam era, black ops 1 had to be the best hands down!

16. I'm enjoying exo zombies but it's not the same as classic 3arc zombies