Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Michael Gary Scott, May 2, 2014.

7-8/10. Its the only good CoD since MW2. Suffers the same problems as the other CoD games but those are more inherent to arcade shooters, which is what CoD has been since CoD2 for PC. I guess in that regard it is similar to Halo but the engines are vastly different as is game play. Halo has shields, no ADS, respawning weapons, etc. My problem with CoD is that it cater do the lowest demographic. The screen goes red when you're hurt, the HUD is terrible; it holds your hands. It's not worse than BF, ARMA, Insurgency, CouterStrike or any other military shooter. Its just different and this one has been the most different. If you have a problem that is inherent to CoD, nothing will change that.

2. Alright i see your point. And i agree. And COD MW2 was a good game online loved that and 4 actully spend hours on dome and other maps but anyways ya see it gots its ups and down. Im going base on the two days i played online i cant say much other then what i already have said. I might got a little carried away on how it sucks. Still not a fan.

3. Customizations should be in depth so you choose the barrel, the body, mag, sight, tactical rail systems, flashlights, lasers, stocks, all that but you get to edit it in 3d editor . I think if it was smartly done it would be sick. But this new cod looks gay.

Have you tried Insurgency? You can do all that and more. Best shooter I've played in a decade.

5. This. I'm not extremely into the multiplayer FPS, but Insurgency is definitely one of the best. I just discovered the customization options for the guns. So much to choose from!

You should do the training. It covers quite a bit.

7. Insurgency shall be mine when I get paid.

8. What do you guys think of AW? This is the first cod I haven't bought since cod 4

9. AW is crack

10. One of the better CODs to come out in years. It is still basically the same shit but with double jump and lasers. The new exo movements are a breath of fresh air but other then that same shit different packaging.

11. I see why people enjoy it. I did, however, not buy AW because of the double jump and lasers lol. Just can't get into the idea. I honestly wish a simple game like MW2 would come out.

12. First cod I've bought since mw2, I like it. Feels fresh, still the same formula but it's cod it can only change so much

For those not wanting the exo movements there's a playlist online that doesn't use them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. It's a good game but get ready for black ops 3 this coming year. Should be a doozie

14. I dig it now that they have worked out some stuff. I'm stuck without internet now so I can't play online and that's a bummer. But campaign is fun/aggravating

From what I understand it's just cross buy. If you buy the the PS3 version you get the PS4. I don't see anything about it being cross platform which means it would be playable together.

16. Good game Xbox live is hit or miss with annoying ass perks an stuff

17. #119 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    This is where modded consoles come into play... I test games on my console or PC before buying them...
    Its OK, I only bought it to play with my friends
    IMHO Battlefield shits on CoD day and night
    Though Arma 2\\3 take the cake

18. What guns, perks etc is everyone using when your online? Quite like the AK12 so far, seems to be my go to gun. Hard wired perk is also a must for me, can't stand those fucking system hacks. 

Anyone else find the exo abilities a bit useless? I've been taking an extra semtex in there.