Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Michael Gary Scott, May 2, 2014.

1. I'll never pay for a Call of Duty game again. It's just a cash cow at this point. There is seriously 3 different developers making their own iteration of this damn game now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I look at it as a good thing. Each developer gets three years to make their version if the game. I think each developer should stick to one time period. One stays with modern war, one stays with near future and the third does future or even bring it back to WWII. More time developing should only lead to a better game.

3. #43 lilro, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    I think each developer should make their own game instead of feeding off a franchise like vultures.

Because of all the different devs, COD can't get it's own identity, and the devs are pigeonholed into making games that are almost carbon copies of another devs work.

4. Counter strike needs to take over the FPS multiplayer genre and make console games that are on par with pcs!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Whatever happened to tactical shooters like Rainbow Six..I miss those. How about Call of Duty: Tactical Warfare.

6. the recent ghost recon was pretty fun

Ghost recon Phantom on steam, f2p and pretty dang fun overall.

8. They should bundle the "new" iPhones and CoDs together every year.

iPhone 7: Duty Calls (white iPhone)

6months later...

iPhone 7s: Black Ops Edition (black iPhone)

They will both be incredibly similar phones at full price, with each coming with a SLIGHTLY different CoD game than the last, in your choice of pc/gaming system.

A savings of $5-10 overall for the bundle, compared to buying game and iphone separately.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. I hated Ghosts so I don't think I'll be buying this. even though I want to I don't want to give these fuckersmy money because they keep making shitty games. Ghosts was literally shit. I love WaW, MW2, MW3, &BO1, the rest suck. Oh and BO2 zombies kicked ass.

10. I plan on doing the same as I did for Ghosts- wait until after it launches then buy it. I'll wait for real gameplay on YouTube and 402Thunders impression.

11. #52 Michael Gary Scott, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
  12. really...not even going to mention THE BEST EVER? :confused: 

:hide:
    Modern Warfare

13. Well...treyarch doesnt do the modern warfare series.
    And their last game (black ops 2) was kindof futuristic.
    Im eager to see how it turns out (I never watch preview vids, builds suspense)

But if its too close to lasers and halo weapons, I'm not even going to waste my time with it

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I most certainly won't be taking orders from John Doe!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. COD campaign? You mean that interactive movie with the too many explosions?

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I laughed so much when they released the new trailer for advanced warfare.

Everytime i read COD discussions and comments on youtube about rumoured new COD releases, everybody would say something like "remake COD 4!" and "we want something realistic" etc.

Then i watch the new trailer and its like "hover bikes!", "guns with two red dot sights!", "you can see through walls!" Lmao

Tbh i dont really mind wtf they do with COD anymore. I see it as a game to buy and mess about and have a bit of fun with it, if i want something serious BF4 has all my needs.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. nail in the coffin

• Like Like x 1
  18. #60 4r5t6y7, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    Exactly Why I'm done with the franchise.  They know they have players by the balls with COD system/engine.  It's a great system and all I wont deny that, but they just keep releasing a new game each year with slight differences.  The community must keep migrating in order to stay with the greater population.  I love COD and always will but this is just too much.  They're over-doing it.  The greatest COD is and always will be COD4, which is where the smooth gaming engine and multiplayer style originated from.  It was simple yet effective.  Now they are just adding to much to it, including unbalanced weapons and features, including over powered weapons and killstreak rewards.

I've since become a Battlefield player.  They don't release games every year.  They take their time making the games and don't add unnecessary features.  They focus on making it realistic ( as realistic as a FPS can be ), definitely balanced, and still feature packed. I like that there are diverse ways of playing. They also do what they can to not individualize players to just focus on kills.  Each class has it's role that helps the team in some way.