Eye Melanin Removal For Blue Eyes. Would You Do It?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Starfighter, May 2, 2014.

1. You can accomplish half of that by smoking lol

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. whats wrong with brown eyes?
    look at how hot this girl is

[​IMG]

3. I'm pretty happy with my dark brown eyes, as while not quite as striking as pale blue or green ones, I think they're perfectly fine. Women seem to like them, I've gotten a fair amount of compliments on them. However, if I had just sort of a medium tannish yellowish brown I'd zap them blue in a heartbeat. eye color is hardly a deal breaker, but that's my least favorite shade. I will also say that I do tend to have a weakness for girls with distinctive and striking eye colors, whether it be blue, green, dark brown, or whatever. 

Now, if they could find a way to turn my eyes purple, now that would be pretty boss. 

4. That makes no sense to permanently change your eye color when there's colored contacts... Unless you're one of those dipshit pussies who can't touch their own motherfucking eyeballs.

5. Eyes that make me melt are those really light hazel/+ green eyes.

Don't get me wrong tho, there's too many different variations of eye coloring and it also depends on the face it's on.  Any eyes can make me melt inside, just gotta be the right combination

6. I wouldn't do it. But then again, I can't think of any appearance-altering surgery I'm just dying to have :p risks outweigh the benefits, at least in my opinion.

But I rather like my eyes anyhow, they're brown and green. And my wife does as well :)