Eye Melanin Removal For Blue Eyes. Would You Do It?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Starfighter, May 2, 2014.

1. I've heard of the risks, yet I've heard of success stories.
    With laser treatment we can swap our hideous shit-brown eyes[note:sarcasm] for a beautiful oceany blue...

Personally, I love eyes of all colors. Would I go so far as to get them permanently changed? 
    Only if I was GUARENTEED no risks. With that being said, I'm fine with my genes.

What do you think of this treatment?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Meh, I wouldn't take it. However, if they could make the iris red or a silvery purple then perhaps.

3. #3 TimothyTheFirst, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    i already have blue eyes...

i don't think it's really added much value to my life.  i had a girlfriend once.  but i dont think it was solely because of my eyes.

so it seems kind of weird to me that people would pay money to alter their eye color.  

4. Id do it only on one eye so I would have heterochromia

5. Will changing your eye color solve every problem in your life?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

6. i'd never fuck with my eyes

7. #7 bongtokes6200, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
    not a chance, my eyes are gr8

8. Sounds like Nazi genetic engineering during the Holocaust, trying to change the eye color of Jewish people to a more "desirable" blue.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It's rare to see dark skin with blue eyes. Very pretty, imo. I'm a sucker for starry Blue/Green eyed ladies. Brown eyes are nice too but definitely not my favorite.

Can't really get in on the discussion though bc I already sport Ocean Blues.

10. Alright! But tell me is this ran by Dr. Mengele?

11. That could be awesome. I'm happy with my eyes, but wouldn't mind switching the boring brown for the exotic blue.

12. Already got green eyes, only one in my family other than my grandma (good lookin g ma) but like a lot of people said seems like a very risky thing to do just to change your eye color. Be happy that you have a pair of functioning eyes

13. In this thread people brag about their blue eyes

Including me :D

14. I love my brown eyes. I have a ring of silver around my iris

15. Blue eyes with a ring of gold around the iris. Goml haha jk yours sound pretty cool.

16. I'll sell my eyeballs $3 million each. Must also give me your shitty brown eyes as a trade in.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403283603.267627.jpg

17. ^^ ill take both of them but i dont got brown eyes. I got blue ,so ima get yours, give mine to my dog ,and give you his. They both work, ones a little milky looking and he wears a patch over the other one so i have no clue on its condition. But hes only been run over twice so they must be in pretty fair shape.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

18. I wouldnt take it. I already have black-looking eyes, theyre brown but soooo dark they look black even in the sunlight. And its intense. I like my eyes. The only color id trade it for is dark grey

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Id never mess with that....seems so unhealthy and bad for you!

Ive got Blue eyes and dont think it matters at all TBH...I find women w Brown, Green, Blue n Hazel eyes all sexy.

Everybody unique in their own way....especially when sunlight hits it

20. If they could change your eye colour to anything I might think of doing it :L I want purple eyes like :p

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner