Oldporks Sweet Summer Porkfest 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Sure I'll trade.  PM me bro.  They're regs.

2. OP If you get some seeds from that promo in march or some more at all. You should really think about a 10 pack of ACID.

I don't know if it would do the same there as it did here cause I think there is a big difference in how they finish but it finishes fast I think it's 6 weeks and you know when it's done cause it gets so frosty it tries to lay down. Might be a good one to guaranty you get some in the jars before the winter rains come? :confused_2:

Most mold resistant strain we have tried also. I've got 2 moms now I'm gonna see if I can cross it with some other stuff and get some quick finishers. :hello:

3. #1183 OldPork, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

I'll see if the Choice has em in stock, who's the breeder?
    Found this one from Paradise: 

4. Yep OP I am pretty sure it is/was paradise. If you wanted to be certain you could ask popeye. He ran it too before. ;)

That picture does not do it justice. It was magnificent :hello: :love: :hello:

5. Yo ho me hearties,
    Despite the heinous weather, springtime is just around the corner...time to procure the essentials.
    PromixBX.JPG

6. New Journal Time Yet[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Not quite yet my sister, May 1 is the date

8. Excellent timing cause 19 days later David Letterman goes off TV and I will no longer have any grasp of american politics or any info ource of national news[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well that's good Skyclad, all you need to know is right here anyway.  No politics, no war.  Beheadings start in late September. lol

10. LOL beheadings. That's funny when it's about plants. [​IMG]

11. How's it going pork.... I'm in line waiting on this new thread, here's to another good year bro good vibes headed your way

12. Thanks G45, appreciate the karma, the IRG gear I just recieved should round things out nicely.  Look for the new thread on Mayday (May 1)

13. Ridiculously dank list of genetics. Looking forward to seeing some IRG in here. I think you'll definitely enjoy that POG#18, especially with the luck you have finding nice phenos ;) It's favorite strain to smoke and grow, easily.

Counting down until May 1 [​IMG]

14. I'm first I already said [​IMG] so you can just stare at my fat okole and wait[​IMG][​IMG]

OP you are gonna love the IRG stuff. [​IMG]  I never ran any of the stuff you guys are getting now but what I had was excellent. You will be very happy. Easy happy plants. The one's I had did well in wet weather too as good as the ACID plant I love so much! Can't wait to see how they do for a real grower[​IMG]  [​IMG]
    Aloha[​IMG]

15. Happy to thanks for your permission😜

16. OP,
    I'm looking for a fast finisher to round out my garden, any personal favorites? I have a full sun area that I need to get out of early as I can. 

Thanks....
    WM

18. delahaze is what i been growing from paradise for last 3 years..yeilds no less then 1 pound,super mold resistant and trimming is a breeze a few clips of the fan leaves and done. its done by 1st week in oct for me at 37.5n lat. these pics was taken of it on sept 20th last year. that top bud u see hanging there weighed 14 grams its self after it was cured and dried. would have got even bigger then that had i not topped it. i used shitty nutes last year as well from walmart. this year im using the good shit on all 5 my delas

Attached Files:

19. #1199 OldPork, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Yep 3 years ago I grew a DelaHaze out in a #10 smartie and she was a whopper.  She got so big when the wind blew the smartpot just rolled over and I would have to set her back up.  Good smoke too

20. very nice i read thur all ur journals between u and dankohzee i did alot of adjusting on my grows..ive yet to try that white widow from GHS but im gonna next year..i got the church this year instead to see how the mold resistance is. i got a journal going in the outdoor thread pop in sometime later on as the fun starts..im doing 9 other strains to run with my dela this year. trying to find 4 more keeper strains that does as well as the dela in terms of yeild,potency,and mold resistance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.