Oldporks Sweet Summer Porkfest 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey sweet pork have not been around much lately. Life has be so busy :confused:

I just wanted to say Aloha and I hope the winter creeps in slow enough to get used to that bitter cold :hello: :love:

What a sweetheart you are sky.  Yep the bitter cold's a comin.  Hope things are better on your end and you ended up with a little green sounds as though things are looking up lol

3. Cool hand Luke ! I must be harvesting to early I've harvested two seed plants and two clones the first seed was an early finisher like October.5 and the clone a week later they both weighed 41 grams wet then last week a seed plant then aher clone a few days later and they were both 40 grams wet I use a dehydrator to cure and I did a water cure on th most recent harvest when I took em they were like twenty percent shriveled hairs and like 80 percent white hairs but tons of milky crystals my point is after four plants I only harvested like 64 grams dry and I've already smoked all but seven grams and a little ball of hash I made with kief . So I'm averaging a half ounce per plant doesn't that suck lol I'm trieng to switch to watching the calyxs do they all swell at the end when there done and all the white hairs are practically gone ?i think I've been harvesting around week six seven by mistake .

Check out my outdoor flowers

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414156979.015591.jpg physcotics purple .this one started off with thick white hairs a few of the calyxs are swelling and there completely purple almost black looking I transplanted it last month and slowed it down some I think cause it's been flowering at least six weeks it's all outdoor so flowering naturally.the little plant has the thickest buds .

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414242738.715093.jpg a little better pic can't see the purp in the pic it's there though but this plant is acting like a sativa it's had thick white hairs for weeks I think it's starting to swell but never can tell with these things.

Wow that's just gorgeous, Physcotic1.  Any time I ever had a long finishing plant like that, I discovered the smoke was worth the wait!

7. It does smell super good think it's sativa and not indica like I thought .

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414359292.673502.jpg heres the other picture of her :)

thanks.

9. Just bring her in put her in a box I built in my shop I'm getting a new greenhouse hothouse nice size for strawberries and my winter crop that I'm trieng to get together.

10. Morning Pork...
    The second C99 I harvest is something else..... Great taste, killer high...

Hope all is well in Porksville...

Damn in all my years of growing, bringing a C99 to harvest has always eluded me.  You better treasure that smoke bro!  Maybe I'll give  her another shot on 2015.

12. I :love:  your new avatar :hello: :yay: :love:

13. C'mon be honest, it's ridiculous! But at least I'm in the holiday spirit. hohoho

14. Merry Christmas Old Pork!  I love your Holiday spirit.

Wishing you the best and a happy new year,

UB

Hey Uncle Benny!  Thanks for the warm wishes and best of everything right back at cha!  Now don't you go smokin all the mistletoe save some for ol Santa ;)

16. #1057 BrassNwood, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Pork.. Thought I'd drop some winter grow from So Cal on you..

[​IMG]

The pic is a few days old.. She's harvested now and drying as I type.. It smells so good I can hardly wait to sample her..

17. That's absolutely gorgeous BnW!  Let us know how she smokes

18. Honestly I love it :yay: :love: :yay:

Wow brass that's a beauty! :hello:

19. I can only imagine the sweet aroma of those swelled purple calyxes :ey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.