Oldporks Sweet Summer Porkfest 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good luck OP! Be the man!

2. #782 OldPork, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Thanks Lumperfan, I'm getting ready to do the swamp thing...meanwhile enjoy these morning pics from Site #3...dew is fattening up those buds

IRG SupaCrunk
    [​IMG]

DSCN1425.JPG DSCN1426.JPG DSCN1428.JPG DSCN1433.JPG DSCN1435.JPG DSCN1437.JPG DSCN1444.JPG

3. Really nice pork! the dew makes me worry about bud rot.[​IMG]

4. Can't believe how far along your plants are already OP. Seems like all of mine are just starting. Got any recommendations for fertilizers that I can use during the last few weeks of flowering?

5. #785 OldPork, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Thanks boys for the compliments.  Heres the way the rest of my day went.  I went to the swamp for a little cutting of colas, I had to they were getting so big the branches were breaking and then me and PW had a little trim-bozee, a good roll in the hay and we aint done yet.  Early harvest this year me buckos,  enjoy~

By the way these are all Girl Scout Cookies, nom nom

[​IMG][​IMG]

DSCN1445.JPG DSCN1446.JPG DSCN1447.JPG DSCN1448.JPG DSCN1449.JPG DSCN1451.JPG DSCN1452.JPG DSCN1453.JPG DSCN1459.JPG

6. Hot damn! Thats a sweet haul Pork. How much scissor hash did ya end up with?

7. wow! way to start the harvest Pork!....gonna be a good year by the looks of it.

8. Oooooh! Happy harvest season Pork! Those cookies dont look like "cookies" anymore, just straight up donkey dicks!
    Getting me real excited for my Cali Connect cookies next year! Is it sad that I haven't even begun harvesting and I'm already thinking about next year? :confused: :smoke:

9. JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSS :smoke:  :smoking:  :yay:  :hello:

Yes it is sad Sergei.  Sad indeed!AHAHAHa

11. I can see I'm going to have to drop in here a bit more frequently.. Your kicking it hard my man..

12. those cookies from the attitude promo? I got 2 reg but I was concerned they'd both be males.

Can't beat an early harvest, bring it on home Pork! :metal:

I actually paid for 2 packs of six feminised seeds each for a total of 12...these are from Cali Connection and gotta say based on my results this year they are highly recommended.  Nice buds and a good early yield...here in Porksville that means late August/Early September.  I also have some GSC tude freebies from BC Bud Depot...I did not opt to grow them this year.

14. You grew some fine stuf OP no body was missing anything never are with your grows. Be sure to lemme know what that BLUE OG yeilds. Have you posted final peeks of her :hello:

Mine is looking pretty good. Burned herself up but not too bad cause she chases light and jumps right into the sun with the morning dew on her. :love: My kinda girl :ey: :love: :ey:

Thanks babe but the closest I have to the Blue OG is OG#18. 

Well we smoked the first stuff of the new season last night: Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies.  I have to definitley put this in my top 3 strongest strains ever and I don't make claims like  this lightly.  This is a killer strain and with five of them, the best decision I made this year.  Long lasting, great spicy flavor, and a knock out buzz.  Nuff said.  Get some and grow it.  Pork recommended 10's across the board.

Snapped these pics last night in site#3, where my "runts" are.  Something about this area makes plants explode.  They grow healthier and yield nice buds in this location, so I will be using it again for sure.  I'm pleased with the results from using General Organics BioThrive Bloom on these gals.
    [​IMG]

DSCN1473.JPG DSCN1474.JPG DSCN1475.JPG DSCN1476.JPG DSCN1477.JPG DSCN1480.JPG DSCN1481.JPG DSCN1482.JPG

Attached Files:

16. Pork I may be wrong but that gsc doesn't look like it was done yet. Lot of white hairs. Did you have to pick early for some reason?

17. #798 OldPork, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Hey Richard my man how are ya?  Several reasons for the early trim...the first is if I don't start now I'll never keep up with the harvest.  I've got 3 grow sites this year and I suspect I'll be trimming through October as time allows.  I have only one helper.  Also got a full time job so I dont have the luxury to pick and choose harvest opportunities. 
    Main reason though is that this area is very humid and bud tends to rot especially after a rain and it happens is a shit-fire hurry, so I would rather have a little more early bud than lose it to rot.  The flash on the camera tends to not reflect the true colors of the bud, they look a lot more ready to the naked eye than they do in the pics.

18. Ah ok I hear ya pictures never do justice and totally understand your doing the best for your situation. Gals look great this year by the way. ;)

Yup so far doing pretty good though.  It really is tricky.  I try never to cut when it's gonna be rainy and cool here because it's an invitation to white mold, but this week was just right for drying. sunny and dry...zero mold probs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.