Oldporks Sweet Summer Porkfest 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    These are seedlings from feminized seeds, not clones.  I popped 2 rounds of them, about 10 days apart.  I've got 25 from round #1 in the field already and the babies I have under T5's, but I am giving them outdoor sun as well, they need to be out of the house by May 15, that's when our maid service comes.

2. be fun to compare notes on the Flower Bomb Kush. Lots of hype around this strain and how fast its supposed to finish. Its the only strain I think we have in common this time around unless I missed something on your round two list. 

The FBK is supposed to be related to the Green Crack I think.  I know it won a fancy award and I'm glad to have 2 of em!  GHS gets beat up on a lot  but I have grown out some damn good plants from them...like White Widow, White Rhino, Hawaiian Snow and Super Lemon Haze, all good, I can attest to.  Just kinda burnt out on their gear after discovering the medicinal virtues of the Cali OG Kush strains.
    Gonna try to stay organic again this year so I just got back from a road apple gathering mission from the old farmer's horse pasture down the road.  I slip under his elecric fence and go at it like a kid on his first easter egg hunt, only I aint picking up colored eggs.  He sees me out there totin a bag and shovel and never says a word, guess he appreciates the clean up haha
    DSCN0778.JPG DSCN0780.JPG

he's probally thinkin.."why dont that guy just get it from the big pile up front?"  LOL!

5. Got the FBK as well, mjmamma has one as well I believe? Idk hoping it will live up to the hype? Growin the GHS jack herer this year, I LOVE jack, so hopefully it will be legit.

6. Sub'd

I've been admiring your grows for years, Old Pork. After taking a view years off, I'm back at it again this summer. Looking forward to the adventure, the laughs and, most importantly, the lessons learned!

Best of luck to you!

7. ...HAHAHA funny I was thinking that he was thinking the same thing!

Thanks and welcome aboard, AJ.  We're gonna have a good time

9. You should bring him some of your peppers pork, tell him that it'd because of his golden patties that those were made possible. Then ask for a truck bed full.

10. I have horses myself.....makes life easy that way, as far as shit goes anyway.  I dont know too many horse folk who wouldn't let ya take all ya can carry. 

11. Pork, you gonna do the old Indian trick with the fish this year?

I might give it a shot in a few of my holes...I guess I am willing to risk a few to the coons.

13. Lookin great Old Pork ! Pretty sure I read a few pages back that you had some problems with not so good germ rates on the Budda Tahoe OG ? Just wondering if you got any of them to sprout you probably posted it but If you did I missed it lol . Maybe older seeds possibly ? I just germed 12 Budda Tahoe OG and had 10 germ o far along with CC's Purple chem and purple crack wich were both 100% sucess rate . Really like your strain list this year that flower bomb kush seems to be very popular and I'm looking foward to seeing this !

Thanks msad420, it must have been a bad batch, I got 11 for 12 of the BTOG on my second try.  So I have 14 total, and I am really excited about that.  I love the stuff, that's why I spent $500 on 24 seeds. :eek:   Also looking forward to how the CC Jamaican OG turns out.

15. Things are truckin right along for ya pork, lookin great! Spot is awesome too. Great line up!

The weather seems to be cooperating too, showers and sun, just what little plants love.   But more transplanting work ahead 70s, I have to have the 2nd tray of 20+ seedlings tranplanted and moved out to the field by this time next week!  Only 2 ticks bites so far, but Ima itchin

17. Damn dude 20+ more seedlings? it's gunna be a busy summer for ya! I've been getting some decent weather too. Last night dipped into the 30's so i brought the little gals in, but the week ahead is looking great with night time temps in the mid 50's. Wohoo!

tape those pant legs....

19. #60 OldPork, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Good move 70s.  Vigilance pays off big!  Yep close to 50 plants, I'll never keep up, but maybe mother nature will be help me out if I plant them in decent spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.