Oldporks Sweet Summer Porkfest 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dayum son, you did good...!  :eek:  What bulb is that and what strain?  Looks like their just starting to fatten up. :ey:

2. That's one of your infamous Pandora Auto flowers under a 600w HPS,

3. These little girls are pointing toward the western sunset outside my window.  They're screaming we wanna go outside, Let us out, Porkdadio!  Well they wants it they gets it....Outside is right where they're headed this weekend.

DSCN0749.JPG DSCN0750.JPG

4. Nice I'm subbed in !! I need to get a few more ladies out myself

5. YES!!!  Round #1 is in the cage...25 plants.  The cage?   It's a box I built a few years ago, works great for keeping the critters OUT. 
    A few shots of the site as well...The whole place will get really overgrown in a few weeks.

DSCN0759.JPG DSCN0768.JPG DSCN0761.JPG DSCN0763.JPG DSCN0766.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 PerpetualBliss, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    seed wise i have 11 bodhi pagoda(apollo 11 genius pheno x appalachia),2 fem seedsman white widow,5 slee skunk,6 latifuh,10 dank bag seed of random,and hopefully soon some irg leathal purple...i got access to some pristine greatnees up in the hill's this year but i am going to start them down here shortly,hopefully things go good for me for once this year lol,going to try nettle slurry this year for a veganic feeding plus foliar...you got a lot of nettles around your way too right?

7. Yep got a boatload of nettle just growing wild in Porksville, Cochese.  I would go pick me a bushel but the old lady says we gots to go to the Firehouse BBQ.  Gonna get me some pork n beans and maybe see some old time cloggin

8. Looks awesome pork!, do you know what the difference is between pro mix hp & bx? I couldn't find the bx and they only have hp

Same thing here... I did find at a local box store in last years packaging for 9.99 a bale, I bought 9 this morning...  :)

The HP (stands for High Porosity) and it has more Perlite in it for conditions where drainage and aeration are needed.  Good for areas that get lots of rain.  It should work fine although it might dry out quicker

11. thanks pork your the man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. hopefully the cloggin is nothing but smokin babe's,stomach full of pork and a good show.....the ol' lady's going to get her socks knocked of tonight haha! 

13. #33 OldPork, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014

That's the whole thing of it Cohese and tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo...oh boy

14. OldPork's 2014 lineup

Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG 14
    Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies 5
    Cali Connection Green Crack 2
    Cali Connection Jamaican OG 4
    Reserva Privada OG#18 5
    Reserva Privada Silver Kush 2
    Ice River Genetics Supa Crunk 5
    Ice River Genetics Northern Lights (cross) 3
    G13 White Lavender 2
    G13 GigaBud 2?
    G13 C99 1
    Strain Hunters (GHS) FlowerBomb Kush 2
    Positronics Super Cheese Auto 1
    Delicious Seeds Candy Cheese Auto 1

15. Wish I had the balls build a cage, the area I'm in now there arnt much deer around

16. Hell yeah new journal! Much respect as always OP.

I have the same G13 hopefuls this year, will be watching.

17. I like your lineup for this season OP!

Good luck!               I'm subbed

It just takes one marauding coon to rip em all up, I wish I had another cage just like it.  The cage fits 30 plants in that type of container, but there's not much room for them to spread out until I get them planted.  It's not very stealthy, I worry about hot air balloonists seeing it from above.  Once they planted I hide the cage under a tree.

Hell man I was wondering what it would take to pull you two out of the woodwork!  Welcome aboard, good to have you both back, poking around in the ville.

20. Gnarly..... Did you put that many out last year? those are seedlings? not female clones? shit man good luck bro! always like taking notes from the old pork dog! stoked for the season 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.