Limit On like Button

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by rain dancer, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I get a lot of messages from new growers wanting advice and i always give the same response, please create a thread and ill help you there, otherwise i answer the same questions over and over all day long. I tell them that their question may help someone else with the same problems. Ive considered writing a script "bot" to automate that message haha

Had a few people I used to chat with n stuff but people always want to get personal and I wont.

It's ok. I subsribe to a buncha stuff i never have time for either. No worries, I was jus teasin you :smoke:

2. 100 likes a day? I post more per day in the NGCMBL thread LOL.

3. 100 likes is way more generous than the old repping system was

4. Yeah youre so wasteful :p

5. #25 ItsReneeYo_, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    edit-im fucking stupid.
    tis all 

6. why no dislike button?

Positive vibes only...:)

8. :confused_2: you in the same city i'm in :p

:gc_rocks:

9. To a point, then you can like to yourself for the next 24 hours.

10. Free I roll fatties

Seriously though when he did that it really did fuck up the system. I remember people having thousands of notifications about nothing. I'm guessing that's why. I know nothing about computers or their systems so it might not be that way anymore. But he did fuck shit up for a bit haha

11. Heres a highdea i borrow from pokes corner lol, felt it belonged here! XD

12. What you use for GC?
    Im guessing the app?

On the app you dont get a message saying you have used them all, the liek will just disappear once the page is refreshed.

Im a gold member and only get 300 a day, i have to say it sucks......i cant like posts that deserve a good liking because of it.
    I heard down the grape vine that Rep is coming back??? can a mod clarify this?
    If it isnt then remove the limit please :D

Chef.

No I use a laptop or kindle web browser even though the kindle tries to get me to use tapatalk.

I have a serious disorder that makes me go ape shit crazy mad when a phone rings or I have to use it. I absolutely hate phones.

If I were to flip out and go crazy here's how it would go......

First.... The phone would ring...........

Rumours will always be around...

The restrictions on rep were way more limiting than the current restrictions on likes...could only rep a few posts in a 24 hour period, couldn't rep the same person twice for like a month...the limit on likes is nothing compared to the limits we had on rep...

15. i guess im an asshole i have ran out of likes. maybe i just don't like you guys enough

16. Lol, i have that disorder too, its called fuckcellphonitis :smoke:

50%+ bad news. Life is so much better when I let it go to the full answering machine.

18. Im in the dark ages :lol:

Takes about 4 years for new trends and news to hit me via word of mouth/phone LOL

I just unplug the damn thing. Havent missed anything i cared to know :confused_2:

And like you, 50/50 bullshit :smoke:

How dare they. I was unaware of this until now.

Thank you sir.

P.S
    I liked your post. Down with the system.