First Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Funk_Doc78, Apr 30, 2014.

1. 5 weeks. Will be transplanting to a bigger pot soon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I was under the impression smarties are supposed to prevent being rootbound? I thought they "air pruned"...I guess not lmao. Good to know

Sent from my PG86100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How much nutrient solution are you using? Leaves look kind of curled.

4. I've been using the ff grow big solution at 1 1/2 tsp per gallon every other feeding

5. Could also be that the wind was blowing when I took this picture

6. Are they curled at the moment?

7. Transplanted to a bigger pot

Attached Files:

8. Even my mom wanted to get in on the fun! Lol

Attached Files:

9. Lol, is that her plant?

10. Yea it is. We are having a contest to see whose plant will be better

11. lmfao! Thats amazing that you can do that with your mom. I didn't grow up around mine but when I finally met her, she told me about her growing fields and fields of ganja. My "dad" got in trouble when he was about my age for having over 300 plants indoors (lol dumbass). Seems like growing pot runs in the family and yours as well. Awesome. Girls look good btw.

12. #52 hammerhead777, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
  13. Hey bro they're looking awesome! Good job  :smoke:

14. Thanks...unfortunately the weather in colorado has been a little bipolar lately. The last 3 days we've had heavy rains, hail, tornadoes, and even snow. Hopefully today they can soak up some sun

15. #55 lFourTwenty, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014

For your next grow if you have the extra cash snag one of these to start your plants under http://www.amazon.com/EnviroGro-4Ft-Tube-Fixture-Bulbs-FLT44/dp/B005H1C7NA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401027582&sr=8-2&keywords=t5+light

Don't have to worry much about the heat and you can keep your plants under it for a couple weeks then put them outside when bigger..I have 2 of the 4 foot 4 bulb t5s that I use to start plants and put mothers/clones under

16. I gotta stress this again, since you just said it's been raining in Colorado, watch out for slugs! My plant is big so it can afford to lose a couple leaves (like she did last night) but your plants are still young and a gang of slimey shitfucks could easily take them out.

17. Hate slugs! Get a cup of beer and sit it beside your plants. Will catch all the slugs around and they will stay off your plants.

18. Here we are at about 6 weeks. I have managed not to screw up thankfully! Any advice on if I should top or not?

Attached Files:

19. Fuck yea if you want bushs and more top colas. And if you want to keep them shorter. Looks like your almost ready for some LST

Sent from my PG86100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. ok I'm still new, but what is LST?