What Would Happen

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigBabyLegs1203, Apr 30, 2014.

1. If aliens came to Earth looking to destroy or conquer us? Would all nations stand together as one human race and fight back? Maybe if we all had a common enemy everyone would join up together different nations,different religions,different cultures, and just different people. What are yall thoughts about this? 

2. I hope we would but I give it a 50/50 chance.  I mean we are still killing each other, cant we all just got along?

Why couldn't marijuana and alcohol be swapped in our lives, this world would have turned out at least 200% better.

3. Yea I can see it either as we all stand together or we go behind each others backs trying to survive 

4. I would hope we would all unite, however the aliens would probably exploit a nation or two with the promise of power or something..

5. Probably.

6. Any alien that could get here would defiantly be able to kick our ass, better play nice with them.

7. Thats so true lol

8. It Is Very Much Likely,, That We Are Alone In The Universe.. I Mean Really What Are The Chances Of There Being Aliens 0/0 Come On That's SciFi..

Spaceman Charlie..

9. Thats probably true but hey you never know maybe some where there's life

10. #10 Fue_2, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    Exploited way more than 2,, and thats whats gunna bite them in the ass..

All the leaders are probably saying they have a secret weapon,.. the big show itself; Then when they go to present this 'weapon' booom all been betrayed by power and thats when we will find peace.

11. I think we would all die.