Montser Cropping First Try (Pics)

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by thcCR, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I just posted some pics of my MONSTERS in my journal, the branching is awesome! way more than the other plants of the same age!!
    you should check it out & see you what you can expect

2. I saw the pics, once again, outstanding! I hope I can do as half as good as you are doing.
    Later on Ill post some pics, the babe is looking good, and I took another clone from a flowering plant, it was in flower but somehow it looked like it was starting to self-revegetate, it was on main stem, so no branches... And the plant was outdoor, so Im still experimenting.

3. the pics that you see were single buds.... thats what they do... FUCKIN cool eh!!!

4. I agree, fucking awesome!! I hope I can get this technique down because it seems to me it can be pretty rewarding!

5. ya but it does take longer so you have to find the sweet spot if you know what I mean, Ive found what works for me & it really hasnt taken much more time, however I havent seen the end results yet either but it's looking VERY promising! 

6. I know, its a process, kind of slow, but Ill get through, Ill try to be patient and expect the best results.
    Check my babes out, the older one (11 days) looks pretty good, a little yellowing in the lower leafs but I understand its normal (right??), the second one I just put in, if it hits its going to be a super monster, the clone itself is already branched so lets see what happens, btw this babe only has 3 days in the pot.

Attached Files:

7. can you take side view pic, maybe just my eyes but looks like the 1 on the left might be a little overwatered.is that the 1 you just planted? are they a little limp? hard to tell in the pic! these things are going to be AWESOME I,m stoaked to see how this turns out

8. Yes sir, Ill upload one tomorrow, the get the same amount of water, the one in the left is in 90% peat moss and 10%perlite, thats the first one, 10 days, and the one on the right is 3 days, the second one. Ill get some better pics tomorrow.

9. i have plants that are close in size & age but take very different feedings! try letting them dry up a little to see how they respond! i know my Widows are pigs but "THE BIG" prefers to dry out more! food for thought????

10. Ok sounds good, Ill let them dry out a little more, ill only do a mist per day. Lets see what happens, when do you think the 10 days will be rooting?  
    Feeding? Yup, I have only started using a solution of 1g/L containing:

Nitrogen 9%
    Phosphorus 45%
    Potassium 11%
    Mag 1%
    Fitohormones: 0,04%

This is not an "official" cannabis nute but I work with plants and this product does wonders! 
    What do you think?
    I have 3 more seedlings and they are in full cfl, thats a 32w and a 65w, I give the solution to them and they are also looking great, no OD signs. The 2 monster clones are under the clfs but taking only "secondary" light. 

11. cant really say about those nutes cause i've never used them.hard to say how long just look for the new growth, thats usually a good sign that they are rooted! I clone in rapid rooters or jiffy pellets then i can see when the roots are sticking out but alot of people clone straight into dirt or whatever they are using as a medium! maybe next time try a clear cup so you can see the roots then just slide that inside a red solo cup! problem solved 
    & if they arent rooted dont let them dry out, i  thought they were rooted! also you shouldnt use nutes untill they are rooted except maybe some superthrive

12. Exactly, I taught the same thing, the second one is in a transparent cup, because I have no idea of the first one, maybe only until the roots come down the draining holes... the coco medium and the peat moss+perlite are only experiments for now, in a few days Im going to set up a bubbler cloner. Do you think the monsters will do better in the bubbler? 

I only used the nutes in my older plant, trying to give it a little boost. Do you think I can user superthrive on both of them? 

Thanks M

13. I think they will love the bubbler & yes i use superthrive all the time ,they will be fine with it

14. Good, Ill do so then and try my monster crop again! With better plants... Once you have a monster plant, the ideal thing is to supercrop it, right? 
    Superhrive Ill do, what dose do you use? 

15. #35 Magic M, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
     you can do what ever you like these last ones i left untouched & they are living up to there names for sure, but ya supercrop away if ya want! i wonder when the amount of tops starts to effect  the size of the tops! most of my girls have between 4 & 10 tops & as you can see they are all BIG! the monsters will probably have like 25-30 tops! will this effect the size of those tops? only time will tell! 
    for superthrive i just do a couple drops per gallon 

16. Pretty sweet, I really wanna see your final results to know what to expect. Are your monsters budding already?

17. ya there 2 wks in & starting to explode!

18. Take some nice pics to see how it evolves in time! What lights do they have?

19. 1000w hps x 4 in both flower rooms ,+ 2000w veg, its all in my journal link in my sig

20. Awesome!! Yup Im following your topic but its huge, lots of posting! 
    Ill upload some pics of the monster clones when they start showing some changes... I gave them some superthrive today, I hope it helps!