Tell Him? Move On? Or Just Get Stoned Every Time I Want To Fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mat305, Apr 30, 2014.

1. i mean if he ever wants a job or anything or to meet a girl besides you he's gonna have to clean himself up.  so you might as well let him know.

2. Does he have a job? Whenever he gets paid take him to the mall and choose the clothes that hes gonna wear do a makeover on his ass lol

3. Ya, do him a favor and just break it off. lol, fuckin' tell him.....

He'll end up doing what he wants but it's his choice whether you "think" it was your doing or not.

4. Suggest that you two go clothes shopping..

Suggest some hairstyles that you think might fit him

5. When my boyfriend wears something I don't like I wait till I do laundry and throw it away. I also buy him new clothes that I like and that helps. People get comfortable in relationships and figure they no longer have to try and impress you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Give him a makeover!!
    Buy some new clothes with him, shave him the way you want and cut his hair...
    Guys don't care about physical appearance as much as we do, and majority of them know nothing about fashion. He'll appreciate you pampering him, and youll become more attracted to a man that's styled the way YOU like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #27 rain dancer, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    How long have you been together? The "roomate" feeling happens to the best of us, usually after a couple years. People get tired of eating the same food.

If i was you, id consider getting him new clothes as a gift for whatever holidays you celebrate. That way, you positively reinforce and inspire change without any negative influence whatsoever.

He'll see that wearing new clothes makes you happy and also, when he looks at himself in the mirror, his own pride will rise up. I was the same way you described for many years and my wife changed my style one shirt at a time. I realized later she was absolutely correct and i felt better as a person for not lookin like a homeless bum.

The best part was the whole conversation was avoided and nobody got hurt. :smoke:

8. #28 Digital Veil, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    She doesn't seem that stuck up to me, in fact she is approaching this very rationally imo.

Don't do this, this is overbearing.  If a gf threw my clothes out I'd be pissed, then again I do my own laundry.

9. Tell him.

Also, teach him how to wash his hair. That's gross.

10. try anal with him tonight

sent from under mi sensi tree

Word ^^ The beat up worn old clothes and lack of fashion sense is one thing, but as a guy who wore his hair very long for a number of years, I've found that most dudes don't understand that when it gets that long, you need to make an extra effort to take care of it.

12. Op, if you're this afraid to tell him how you're feeling in this situation, how are you going to react when its something REALLY important?

If you can't tell him this very reasonable complaint and ask him to deal with an obvious problem, then will you be able to tell him when other things bother you in the future?

13. Do you love him?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Then she needs to learn to COMMUNICATE with her boyfriend.  Unfortunately communication is very different between guys and gals.  The first step is telling the other person whats up.  If they don't listen then communicate a different way.  If they still don't listen and you still aren't satisfied then its time to go.

15. just give him a make over. take him shopping, dress him up, tell him how good he looks and he will get some confidence out of that and start wearing the new clothes with pride. and tell him to wash his hair better/more often if its greasy. just be upfront and try to help him, no need to break up with him over it.

16. fuck him. Let him cum on your chest then Break up. a load of cum on the tits always softens a breakup.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

17. Are you naked when you have sex lmao?

18. Lol I buy him new clothes!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Did it go over well OP? I'm curious as to how he took it.

20. Move on.  It is not going to get any better.

I dated a girl after college that I really liked and she really like me.  We had a great time together, but once we had sex, it was all over.  She didn't like it with me.  Not any shortcoming (pun not intended :)) on my part, but for some reason, the way I touched her reminded her of her ex that she had a very painful breakup with.  We tried to work through it, but were not able to.  It was just that once she associated me with him, she could not get turned on.  I wasn't happy about this and neither was she, but she was honest about it and it was what it was and we each moved on.

We are now both in 20+ year marriages and very happy.