Favorite Brand Of Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by 5kr1bbl3, Apr 30, 2014.

1. If I had money a Confederate Hellcat would be in the stable.  For now I ride my Road Star B)  Looks of a classic cruiser, reliability of a Yamaha :metal: :metal: :metal:

[​IMG]

2. I knew peugeot was rally, but bikes :O thats awesome! thanks for sharing Duderino!

3. Peugeot and pretty much all other French car/motorcycle companies have really great design. peugeot doesnt just make rally cars either. they are one of the most elite Le Mans manufacturers. i also think they're the only other brand that races with Diesel engines, next to Audi.  

the 2010 908 HDi FAP. LMP1 class. [​IMG]
    these cars test the technology that gets into your daily runabout. how do you suppose direct injected turbo engines became mainstream?

4. double post...

i still very much like this one. 1955 Type 57TC. ive never seen a single piston with two exhaust ports. maybe its just my inexperience with bikes but it looks like fun!

[​IMG]

5. Honda CBR to own and ride, Ducati to hang on the wall :bongin:

6. I think this was a "Twingle" had 2 pistons and a shared combustion chamber....pretty weird and not as effective performance wise as a regular twin.....

7. Indians and Ducatis.

8. I know about their stint in LMP, I just didnt wanna go off on a tyraid about how they are one of the greatest teams of all time at Le Mans lol. And you are absolutely right, people say road car technology stems from f-1.. while that may be true, there is more of a direct connection to the cars of lemans. Heres to hoping we see a ferrari/ford reunion battle at the 50 year mark next year. RIP Carrol Shelby

9. Moto Guzzi. I have 2 of them, a 1974 Eldorado and a 2003 special sport. Love both of them. Dead simple to work on and very reliable. 

10. I ride a Honda crf250 r dirtbike, and a Cbr 600 ... so I'm a Honda guy, but I love the new Yamaha f9's, havnt rode one yet though. I'm a Jap kinda guy

~stay trippy~

FTFY.

12. Kawasaki for me. Alien technology today!

13. #55 5kr1bbl3, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Its either alien, or pure evil. [​IMG]
    Besides, unless your casey stoner, or rossi, or any other motogp, wsbk rider.  this thing would probably eat 99% of us riders out there for breakfast. I mean, in terms of extracting its full potential. [​IMG] a bong hit to the insane bastard who sticks leds and a number plate on the race model and takes it on the roads. HA
    [​IMG]This is the only one I can think of thats just a wee bit more insane. Have you guys seen the video with ghost rider statement he made after he was arrested? It was spooky. Like, bone chillingly spooky. 

14. Yea the h2 is not for us humans. Here is my spacecraft..

Attached Files:

15. #57 5kr1bbl3, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    Oh you know, ima just grab me the street legal version lol. "detuned" at like 250 horse.... still more then a gp bike. yeah fuck all of that and a bag of potato chips. Ive considered getting a streetbike. I rode dritbikes when i was younger. Im thinking about like a 390 duke or something. Maybe a CB350 cafe racer or something to tinker with for awhile. since i wont be able to ride for some time still. I know i got a lot of experience to gain on the roads before i step up my game. and im okay with that

16. On Suzuki's and Honda's. I like the 70's - 80's era. 

Would love to have me a nice cafe racer.

I want the new 1198 S ducati. 280+ BPH and it's the R street fighter stripped. I have a weird obsession with having vehicles with as much power as is useable and as little assists between me and the controls as possible.

This is why i don't need a race bike or street bike :laughing:

18. Best bikes I've driven but then again, I'm not a biker.  Anything by Mv augusta

2013-MV-Agusta-F3-800-02.jpg