Favorite Brand Of Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by 5kr1bbl3, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I love 'em all, but Hondas are my favorite. My first bike was a Honda XR75 and I've loved that brand ever since.

2. my pops had a Norton back in the day

3. I could never stand European bikes (excluding Triumph), and always hated that bumblebee sound of Japanese bikes. My personal choice is an original Indian. Not the new reproduction Indian (Harley wannabes) though.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haaaaaa..... Gay. Harley's are just too gay. and people who ride em are ever more gay.

Actually Harley riders are gayer then my gay friend....

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

5. My 2006 R6 with 3200 miles I love it and not my first bike

Attached Files:

Not a daily rider anymore But I still got my first bike Honda Rebel 250cc. I went riding to lake diablo with a bunch of a friend friends.  First thing I was asked at our first gas up "Do you know you're riding a 250?" They were impressed with the way I rode it, RPM's maxed out :)
    Fuckin love my 12 sprint gt. Comfortable on long and short rides. Still have not fully pushed the motor as hard as I could.

7. Currently riding an '06 ninja 650 (well... Not currently... My chain snapped on the way back from Vegas last night, so she's laid up).
    From the very limited bikes I've ridden, I have to pick the bimmer 650gs. It was actually provided to me for a very short duration by my work.
    From pure aesthetics and want factor... Moto guzzi. Griso 12v se black devil.. Oh my lawd, the things I would do for one.

8. I'm partial to Honda, particular the Shadow and CBR :smoke:

Fuck I would love a Triumph though.

9. #31 5kr1bbl3, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I know this is old as shit, but im just gunna leave this here  :hello: [​IMG]
    Old as me. but everytime i see or read about this bike, it just gives me chills. if you dont know what this is, look it up and give it a read. truly inspiring story. built by a dude and some friends in a garage in new zealand to topple the european and japanese giants. and that it did. several times. love this thing. if only i had a million dollars.... haha. ultimate fantasy bike? i think so :bongin:

EDIT: And by some dude, i mean John Britten. A true genius in his own right who passed way before his time. Having concepts like a nearly entire carbon fiber bike and totally ducted bodywork were just lightyears ahead of the competition back then. To think, if he were still around today, his bikes would be something truly inspirational. RIP John Britten.

10. again, sorry for reviving an old thread, but i considered a panigale 899 or a hypermotard for my next bike. alas, the service intervals. haha. and the price >.> thats for later in life. nice bikes though! dream duc is a 916 senna edition. love the red and black. and love senna. haha. i love me some pasta rockets.

11. BMW and Yamaha. Yamaha simply because it was the very first motorcycle brand to bring out the superbike :D and BMW for the absolute magnificent engineering and quality they make in their motorcycles! Examples: GS( most common bike in the world) and of course the ones I love- BMW S1000rr and HP4 :DDD

Keep toking!

12. Have you thought of putting a steering damper on?

Keep toking!

13. Not needed goes straight at any speed

14. If you say so... Be careful though, yamaha' scan be pretty bad tank slappers.

Keep toking!

15. Honda bikes FTW. I regret selling my 2006 Xr650R Supermoto........bike was a beast and I have no idea why I sold it :( 

16. #39 Markc05, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I would ride any of these. Triumph are still one of my favorites, maybe not the best performing bike, but gorgeous. 
    1st- moto guzzi v7 racer
    2- Triumph Thruxton
    3- 1969 Triumph Bonneville 

17. Harvey Davidson Fat boys! The knucklehead just does it for me.