Does Illuminati Exist?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hazesmoker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I did'nt believe at first but now i kinda do

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

2. Yes, we do.

3. There is no evidence that the original Bavarian Illuminati survived its suppression in 1785.

4. "Illuminati" is a broad term

so I guess the short answer is yes

Depending on what you perceive it to be

5. No it doesn't exist and all the bull about rappers and celebrities in it doesn't make any sense at all. I do believe however that there are secrets being kept from us and some parts of government are behind it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Supposedly, you can sell your soul to Satan for whatever you want... but the illumanati? Nah, I doubt they exist. All those conspiracies about them are just for lame gullible people who need the illumanati as an excuse for someone else's success and as an excuse for them being unsuccessful. Don't the illumanati come from the free masons or something. I don't know

7. illuminati hide by masquerading as Jiff peanut butter jars, the clever bastards!

I'm all 666 now so until my next bowl, asshole da vista, baby!

8. Yes we meet every wednesday at 5pm for our book club :)

9. The Freemasons are cooler

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Yet if it did survive the suppression, do you not agree they would probably wield the means to keep such evidence from society?

11. For all these years? Probably not. 

12. In the full capacity of the theory of the illuminati I feel like that would be a simple task amongst the rest of their powerful agenda. Imo

13. No but Yes...

It's all just one big conspiracy

14. Lol at people who think this group is just about the music industry.  Their history goes back and connects to the Freemasons ( a secret society within a secret society ).  And it's speculation weather they're still around however there are other groups just as powerful who might as well be the illuminati such as the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, The Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission, the Rothschild family, and the Rockefeller family

15. #15 Cawdswallup, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    The illuminati was formed in Germany and included only the most aggressive and power hungry people. They set to work controlling as much as they could.

Officially disbanded and died years ago.

It's quite possible members survived and passed on teachings.

It's also possible that any teachings passed on were held tightly and used as a basis for control.

It's not theory but instead fact that many of the worlds most powerful people belong to a group that takes pride in keeping secrets.

Is it far fetched to think the elite are part of a devil worshipping cult hell bent on domination?

No.

Is it the truth?

It could be but you will likely never know.

16. Theeey, Weeee,...... I am illuminatus Incarnatus!  :smoking:

17. It's not an actual thing. 

18. it does exist but all those rap references are just them mocking us lol

19. No lol. It's just a 'popular' thing/idea.

20. if by illuminati you mean "global network of elite zionist banking cartel families who only serve Satan (Lucifer) and themselves" then yes, there totes is an illuminati. Lucifer is their "god" and is the "god"  in "In god we Trust"