Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Drug Test Question: Randstad Hiring Agency

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SH0T3, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Ok so I'll just jump right into it. Basically I had an interview for an internship about a month or two ago through this hiring agency called Randstad. Had the interview with the agency and then with the company a few days later. I thought all went good but hadn't heard anything from them for a couple months so just assumed I didnt get the job and started smoking again. Well low and behold I get a call this week saying I got the job from the actual company and that I should contact Randstad to get the hiring process started. So I contact the lady i've been going through that works for Randstad and she said she would contact the company and start working all of the details out.

Im about 99% positive they drug test and by no means am I new to drug testing. Ive taken my fair share of pre-employment drug tests over the years and passed all of them using someone elses clean urine. All of the tests ive taken before had me go to a medstop type place and take the test there. Piece of cake, go in the room and fill up the cup, pee in the toilet then hand them the cup and be done. So now to my question, has anyone had any experience with Randstad and how they conduct the test? Do they have you go to a medstop type place and take it there or in their office? Do they watch you pee or is it behind a closed door? If anyone has any information on the subject or has gone through Randstad for a job before I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

As of right now I havent been notified of when I will start but it wont be until after schools over so thats another soild two-three weeks or notified when I will have to take a drug test so hopefully time is on my side. I've stopped smoking already and am hoping I will be clean in time so I dont have to worry about it but theres always that thought in the back of your mind that what if you're not clean so id rather be safe then sorry and use urine that I know for a fact is clean. Like I said if anyone has any experience with Randstad and could offer a little insight I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

2. Legally they cannot watch you. Get QuickFix. I passed my pre-employment test with it as I went from $10.50 an hr to $16 an hr... It works

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="As Above So Below" post="19930461" timestamp="1398778711"]Legally they cannot watch you. Get QuickFix. I passed my pre-employment test with it as I went from $10.50 an hr to $16 an hr... It works

I see, ive heard mixed answers regarding the legality of watching you pee. Some people have said the only times they will is if you sign a form saying they can

4. #4 Exhazer, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Yeah i always think trying to quick smoking pot is such a big waste of time. when you simply can add a quick fix or just buy fake piss..its not like the smell your shit lol....its sooo simple just using fake piss made me laugh cause when i was squeezing it into the cup i got to the last drop and wasnt paying attention and i squeezed air out with it so made that slappy airy noise lol...i thought i hope the doctor isnt like wtf was that

wow i was re-reading this and realised i could of just opened the bottle up instead of using that stupid cap tip. "Stoner Moment" 2 years later.

5. #5 SH0T3, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    Has anyone had any experience with going through the hiring agency Randstad?

6. bump

How was your experience? I'm about to get drug tested with them soon

7. Likewise. How was your experience?

8. Hey, same question. How was your experience? I have an interview with a company tomorrow and the agency that helped me with it is Randstad too. Now I want to know if they will test me straight away or after a while? and if so can I take someone else's piss?

9. Any answers here?