Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Kief Should I Get Before Adding It To A Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imsorofl, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Hey all, I just got a grinder (upgraded from scissors and a shotglass) and was wondering how much kief I should get before putting it on top of my bowls? Like how much weed on average should would I need to grind before I get enough to use the kief on a bowl?

2. probably about an eighth if your looking for just a nice bowl. grind it up put it on and go nuts

3. As much as you want dude.. Depends on the quality of your dope as well. The chronic is going to drip kief, which can be harvested and added to a bowl in any dose you want. I use a tin to store my nugs when I only have a gram or three, and i scrape it every couple days and get enough kief for a bowl. It's all about patience my friend!

4. let it build up a little bit, after like 5 or 6 grinds you should have enough to put a nice fat lair on a bowl, but honestly its whatever you prefer thats just what i do