No-Till Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Under Hill, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I wouldn't worry about it. I see it as a good thing.
    But I would wait to see what others say

2. Just bought some agsil. How do I go about mixing this into my feedings?

3. #5763 tillygrower, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015

Mix 1.25 oz. with 8 oz water and shake thoroughly. That mix is equal to the strength of Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt

Apply 1/2 -1 tsp. to 1 gallon of water of your mix about every other watering or twice a week.

This is for agsil16.  I am assuming that is what you have.

4. Hey guys I asked this in another thread but never got a reply. I live in a creek, there is a ton of skunk cabbage that grows in the spring, is this worth harvesting for composting or anything, the,giant leaves or the flowers

5. Just google skunk cabbage dynamic accumulator and I'm sure you'll find a list of various plants and what they accumulate

eastern or western?

Sounds like it's plentiful on your property - it would make good biomass for compost.

7. I always use this soil as for the next round of veg plants. ;)

I've been using 5's into 20's lately. No way I could keep plants happy in a 1 gallon for 8 weeks of veg.

8. I use up to 1/4 teaspoon of powder (per gallon) about twice a week.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I actually had a seed sprout long after I had given up on it and planted a replacement seed.  So I had one extra seed sprout than I planned on.  
    I used the soil I dug up during transplant to fill up a 10 gal pot and grow the extra plant. So it worked out well  =)

10. Most of us veg in our 20 gallon pots once they outgrow the keg cups or 4" nursery pots so we never worry about keeping them happy. Have you considered doing it this way? Transplanting once and never moving pots from room to room is a ground breaking experience.

11. Off topic, but have you guys done sativa inside?  Experiences? Advice?

As of now I have decided to do the whole room sativa next grow (still looking at strains and seeds since I don;t have access to genetics locally).

12. It's fine to flower Sativas inside. Heavily suggest a few things though.

1.) flower early! The stretch can definitely be over whelming.

2.) consider a SCROG type setup to manage height.

3.) get ready to flower over 10 weeks lol.

Bham

13. Found an unopened bag of worm castings that sat for about 10 months in a garage.

No good?

So mad at my self lol. It's a roots organic brand. I don't have access to quality castings. Since these arent top quality and so old should I dispose of them?
    Do they have any value for anything?

14. #5774 420inMI, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Yea. I used to go from solo's to the 20's, and veg from there when I was doing a weekly perpetual. Now with full runs the veg space isn't big enough to house 9-12 20 gallon pots. After the next expansion I'll have more room and another K to play with.

My only point was more soil is going to be necessary to veg a plant for 8+ weeks. Gonna be hard to do that in a 1.

Edit: I've been no-till for 3ish years now. ;)

15. I have a bag or two of casting out in the shed for three or so years. I won't hesitate to use them, at all. I just haven't needed them. Lol

16. thank you.

I can't believe i forgot about them! I really could have used them MANY times! lmao

Their nutritive content is still good.

Do not count on them to provide a healthy, thriving microbial population.

For instance, I would not use them to mix a new batch of soil, or to brew an ACT.

18. Western Washington

19. REPRESENT haha

20. I'm in the "Ham" currently ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.