No-Till Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Under Hill, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She looks like a slut chunk. :bongin: :smoke: :bolt:

CW

• Agree Agree x 1

Now that's no way to talk to a lady!.........she has slept around a bit lately though. :laughing:

3. LMAO. :bongin:

CW

4. that's one frosty ass milf right there

5. Let her go 16 weeks with a 6-week cure and you'll stunned with the cerebral effects......

6. So far I'm 5 outta 6 on my seedlings.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414800145.411556.jpg

Got a few showing the purple stem already.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414800191.347779.jpg

Hit 'em with a Dolomite Lime tea! That'll take care of business for sure. Or maybe some greensand - yeah, that's the ticket!

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPaMT8GwQls&sns=em

9. [​IMG]

This was my second attempt. Picture taken with usb microscope. Used iguana juice on pro-mix. Its white widow. A seed I got from the streets.

It was hermie. Some people don't like it, but I do because that way, in a worse case scenario where you have to ditch everything, I have an almost exact copy within a seed. Its more mobile. But also more risky because not all seeds are good. I once germinated almost 100 seeds from that same genetics, and I had like 4% star quality and another 6% medium quality. I didn't let the seeds mature enough. It was an 8 week flowering period. Maybe that also makes mayor influence in the quality. I believe Coot said something in the order of.

Do you guys know any way to reduce balls in hermies? Will reduction stress even reduce the frequency of balls occurrence?

Or any way to make them more female? lol I feel like that question is like asking a hermaphrodite hooker to 'try to be a little more like a girl'.

Hermies IME are genetic shit shows. They are unstable and have no place in a mj garden, let alone use them for future generations. Your best bet is take the hermi seed, make a sst, and feed it to your stable girls.

As a buddy of mine once said, "Would you go to jail for THAT plant?"

IIRC, Coot also said "once you devolve a wolf down to a poodle, you can't put it back"

my 2 pennies.

11. #3211 over dere, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    Why would one want hermi seeds or plants? 

That's a new one on me......

12. #3212 Nick Nack, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I read on cannabis.com forums that hermie seeds are guaranteed feminized, because the dad is actually a mom......

These same people were flushing their organic miracle grow soil and wondering why they had yellow leaves and sad plants. Need more dolomites probably.

or this gem from their soil mix forum "To raise the ph of the soil, add 1/2 lb lime to 1 cubic foot of soil to raise the ph one point. If you want to use your own dug-up dirt you must sterilize it. For sterilizing, you can bake it in your oven for about an hour at 250 degrees."

makes me so sad, but i guess not everywhere can be GC organics

13. Hello bluejay and friends :wave: was thinking I would spoil my cannabis plants a little tonight. Wanted to maybe do a soil drench with aloe vera and coconut water. Lol. Mostly because this coconut water is gonna expire. Does 1/8tp aloe 200xx powder + 1/4 cup coconut water in 1 gallon of water sound about right? Also, should I add ful-power fulvic acid? Haven't used this stuff on my cannabis plants yet lol. I'm nervous. I've got bottle-phobia.

TJ

14. Hey TJ! It does come in a bottle but fulpower is light years away from the processed 'organic' 'nutes'! I save the fulpower to use in conjunction with enzyme teas/SST.

Aloe with coconut would be a great combo, my once weekly application of coconut water is done in along with the powdered aloe. I use 1/4tsp aloe with the 1/4 cup coconut water. They'll love it! :D

Last plant is coming down in the morning because well I'm tired and finishing up the last monster Gonzo right now. The early finishers are starting to dry and go into jars so it's right into the manicuring process tomorrow as well lol.....

15. #3215 over dere, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014

Nick Nack

Wow! I'm simply amazed and not necessarily in a good way.

Thank you for the explanation - hard to believe that this is a common practice isn't it?

CC

Sadly, it's not hard for me to believe. I still have trouble convincing people they shouldn't eat food grown with synthetic/petrol derived "nutrients", let alone cannabis....because it's a special plant that needs special things. Electrolytes mostly. It's what plants crave.

I may have read the worst possible thread on the forum, but i sort of doubt it. Needless to say, I won't be going there for information or opinions anytime soon.

Is there any breeder(s) or some solid strains someone can recommend for quality genetics via mail order? I haven't bought seeds in so long, and all of the descriptions read like such a bullshit sales pitch. either that or cuts locally-ish (colorado). I'm doing a biodynamic-ish outdoor/gh operation with my friend this spring, but we are going into it without any true strains of our own...i've lost mine over the past couple years, and everything we've gotten from friends is so sub-par. Not even sure what makes some people keep the strains that i've gotten gifted before...plus the name game with clones is ridiculous

17. If you're in the business of collecting cannabis seeds for foodstock....

18. That's a beautiful Gonzo Mom there, Chunk! I like my girls to have a little 'experience' before we play...  :ey:   :p :smoke:

TwB

The mom could use some more testing before giving it a run, IMHO. No need to jump the gun, right?

Yes, I agree! Feel free to send the old hag this way and I'll give her a 'run'! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.