What Do You Do Around The House When Youre High?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by smilebruhh, Apr 27, 2014.

1. I like to get out in the garden or in the garage.

2. I tend to get the random urge to clean my room when high. Just throw my headphones on, play a podcast or music & just zone out while getting something productive done at the same time.

3. I do something very similar to this. Same outfit too. :p

4. Play Xbox get baked netflix if I'm home alone call my girl over if my fam is home make sure I don't smell like smoke and watch the discovery Chanel with my old man and talk about shit

5. My wife knows I need my free time so when I smoke I get to hang out by myself in my computer room, not getting bugged at all lol. I get faded while searching new music, I play PS4 (cod aw, minecraft), and cruise GC of course lol. Having a cig after toking is one of the best feelings ever btw.

Getting to do this every day is my little piece of paradise, cuz other than that I don't get much alone time. [​IMG]

6. I like to yo yo with stonerish cartoons on

7. I'm a Scottish housewife in my fifties. I make hash chocolate, garden, try & grow weed, look at random stuff on the Internet and come with wild and bizarre plans in my head.

• Like Like x 1
  8. First, layout of my home: 2 stories, 4 occupants. Top story: 3 bedrooms and a bath. I spend 95% of my time in my bedroom looking at one of two screens, my TV or my laptop. In my room i have all the smoking goods I need to stay high as I can when weed is around. sometimes i use the bathroom while high, to make it feel Jamaican. I never really bother the other 2 bedrooms.
    Downstairs: Den with biggest TV is permanently occupied where the couch is, so I never venture in there. Kitchen occasionally has food I can cook for myself, so like 2% of my time is spent there. Thats 97.5% of my time spent at home with only 0.5% dedicated towards bathroom breaks. I spend another 0.5% of my time playing piano in the living room, with my back to the street so everyone can be annoyed by it; while the other 0.5% of my time is spent on the Wii in the Dining Room playing Wii Sports for Tennis Exercise and Baseball Comp stomping.
    98.5% of my time is done doing those things at home, and the other 1.5% of the time I randomly clean up after myself when I make a mess, or if there is a mess that I feel nobody will attend to and being bored AF, I'll do it just because.
    100% bored at home.

9. Mostly listen to music. But I also watch TV and sometimes too, I will clean while high.

10. Clean with my music playing or I'm cooking something tasty. usually am cleaning.

11. Many many things depends on the mood just like when I'm sober :) mostly end up doing the same things

12. So its safe to say stoners are the most harmless people in the world according to this thread. If you do any other drug around the house this would not be the outcome haha

Clean (except dishes, fuck dishes) play records really loud, chase cat n dog around, talk to them, open the fridge every 10 min for no reason, tend to my crop, look up grow shit I will never buy, make abstract geometric type drawings with a ruler, and finally get paranoid about noises

13. I look up shit I will never buy all the time haha

14. listen to music and sometimes if im in a really good mood i'll start to clean some. get on grasscity or write poetry and stories

15. Music, game, clean, eat, look up shit I will never buy but really want, TV/movies, grasscity, shower/ shower in the dark, lots of stuff lol.

16. I usually start out with some tea and a joint, housework and bong rips, take the dogs out and roll another one. After all adult responsibilities are done, netflix and chill. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. #97 420_rampage, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    [quote name="capt.murphy" post="21978167" timestamp="1441170632"]So its safe to say stoners are the most harmless people in the world according to this thread. If you do any other drug around the house this would not be the outcome

To be fair, I've had times where I've taken e and all I want to do is sink on the couch with music playing while chomping on gum. But yes, stoners are harmless and they do a lot more good than bad

Edit: unsure why the top part isn't quoted

18. Depends on my mood and what I smoke. Sometimes I'll clean house. Sometimes veg with my iPad and watch Netflix, YouTube, etc. with snacks, sometimes I'll just chill and read or listen to music and be creative with my photo art or poetry.

19. Lately I been listening to music while high.

Got me a cool stereo, songs have never been this good.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I mostly just watch movies or play games with my daughter or clean the house.

sometimes kick it with my man when we get alone time.

• Like Like x 1