Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Weed Or Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaximusPrime, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Ouch.

Pot pourri is what that is.

2. It's a freakin' salad!!! LOL

3. Op, i second this on page 1, youre not reading your replies.

In fact i think every post has answered your question.

4. He won't listen, he just waiting to hear one person say, yup that's weed, then hell only listen to him because its the answer he wants to hear

5. Tu

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

6. Those leaves look flat and veiny, like your dealer just ground up a bunch of fucking bay leaves or something. It might make a good marinara or add dimension to the next broth you make, but if you offered it to me, I'd turn it down.

7. thats kitchen spices and shit bro hahaha throw it out your getting high off oregano 

8. Got ya.

Op, thats weed, smoke that SHIT.

Most people have said it's not weed based on the brown in the mix, but he said he added tobacco to it but nobody acknowledged that.

10. I said it looks like tabacco before he even said that. Op is just fucking with us or he cannot read.

11. #51 Slightly Stoopid, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014

Nothing to do with you, the OP implies it's ground up weed when it's not it's weed + tobacco. So people see the tobacco and think that isn't weed and comment saying it's spice. Sigh, pointless thread anyway cause the idiot mixed it so how are we supposed to know.

And no you didn't, he said it's mixed with tobacco on Post 4, you said it on Post 6 :hide:

12. #52 moonmanchris, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Yeah hes trollin'
    I hate this troll shit on here lately...

13. Not weed. Sorry for the fast reply but I gotta get to work.

14. Your right I just got caught up in the moment...lol. but either way.

"We see him trollin' and we hating.
    Mods patrolling trying to catch him posting dirtyyyyyy"

Think the main lesson from this thread is you can't be sure whats in your shake so stick with buds if you can :)

16. Nice fish food looking stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #57 josephjt93, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I believe you can tell the tobacco apart from most of the weed. The weed looks worse than most "schwag" you could conjure. Almost from male trim or something. No buds? That's where most of the active shit is at. You might get some infectious lung shit if you keep toking on that.

As for wondering if it is spice or not, you'd know. Spice hits instantly and the smallest amount will make you instantly paranoid, you lose your perception of time and can last almost as long as a marijuana high usually slightly shorter by like 10 minutes in all aspects. In high doses spice can cause heavy hallucinations and a disconnection from reality. It is as scary as it sounds. You however will not reach a high dose until after almost a half gram and that shit hits instantly and will incapacitate you if you're not expecting it. As you probably know, I've tried spice and because of my hallucinations it can become extremely addicting. However, it causes no noticeable addicting affects or withdrawal. It does change how your brain works. I saw nothing particular to make me suspect spice is in there. I've taken time to exam spices that I bought and compared it closely to marijuana.

18. Lmao this is such a troll.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. lol dis nigga be making a chicken oout of spice

20. Feel as if op is troll..