Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Real Weed Or Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaximusPrime, Apr 27, 2014.

1. thx everybody for the tips but could somebody give me a clear answer?!

2. Shafe is shake. Crumbled weed, maybe stems, maybe seeds. Basically shwag.
    K2 is spice.

In the first pic, I don't know what you got.
    In the second pic, if you bought it in a pouch like that, it 'may' not be weed.

3. i put it in a spice bag so cops won't bust me or something

4. Okay. Makes sense.

5. so what is the conclusion??

6. Nobody can give you a definitive answer OP.  IMO it's not cannabis. 

7. it did had those tiny hairs that you get on weed

8. You've gotten your answer OP. It does not look like cannabis. Second picture I'm not sure but first picture is a no.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dude what do you mean when you ask for a clear answer? It's not weed. Nobody knows for sure what it is. Could be k2. Could be a form of spice. but it's NOT weed. You got ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. And if it is weed, it's not very good weed at all. Personally I would t risk smoking it

11. no

12. Oregano makes you feel high?

13. Dude I clearly answered your question on page 1...are you slow or somethang?

14. do not give that to your friends, if they get hurt from it or something, your screwed bro. Throw it away

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Its hard to tell from picture idk if that green shits weed or not, that brown shit looks like swisher tobacco. 

16. That shit looks like it has dried shredded carrots in it..

17. You put it in a spice bag?....hmmm what happened to the spices?

18. That's definitely fake. It might be spice. Even if it isn't spice, it's not weed.

19. Shut up. Its obviously not weed. It looks like dried carrots and spices. It could be a potpourri. Look at just one picture of weed and you'll realize your wrong. For gods sake, all the shit in that bag is different sizes and color.