Kid paralyzed After Dabs. Hilarious Video..

Discussion in 'General' started by Fucked In The Head, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Saw this on Tosh.0, ironically while I was taking a dab :ey:  My buddy has been smoking for like a decade longer than I have, but we started dabbing around the same time. One night we drove home after a free dab at a place. He was driving weird, so we just went straight home instead of getting food. Next thing we know, our friend's hands are seizing up...then he can't breathe....I sit there worrying about him while my stepdad drives him to the hospital. Turns out it was a panic attack out of the blue. The rat-bastard nurses were admonishing him for smoking weed. Fuck them

2. Lol saw this on Tosh .O
    That shit was hilarious. Honestly, that kid deserved it. Nobody should take dabs for their first time smoking weed.

3. That kid needs some new friends. Sure taking a dab for your first time smoking weed is a bad idea, but your buddies are supposed to have your back when you fuck up.

Someone did get him some water at least.

4. that was pretty funny but that kid needs better friends. pretty fucked up to give some one a dab for their first time smoking weed, honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah his "friends" seemed like a bunch of douchefucks.

At least the chick was trying to help, asking if they should get him some water.

I remember my first dab. I was with close buddies, and I took it, and at first thought "This doesn't seem that much stronger than normal" but then the real effect kicked in. I was like trying to follow the conversation, but I just wasn't processing it XD

I was fine in 20 minutes tho, just regular baked, drove home fine.

7. My first and only dabbing experience was exactly the same.

Except I chilled for a while and took another one after a couple hours and then chilled some more.  :laughing: 

I prefer the good old hash-under-a-glass TBH.  :confused_2:

8. You can call me subzero, cause im freezin niggas! 

Best part.

9. I just took two dabs and im barely high

Wish I could be like that kid right now

10. not surprisingly youtube took the video down. butthurt bitches haha

more like "wah, these are the videos giving false justification to the counter-counterculture..."

Prohibitionists would have a field day with this (and i'll just go ahead and assume they already have...).

12. :confused_2:  :bongin:

13. Where can I get some of those dabs?